Conservative multi-media personality Glenn Beck will be at Grand Prairie’s Verizon Theatre tomorrow evening to present “Christmas Cheer!” This one-night event will feature Beck reading from his favorite Christmas stories, accompanied by the Dallas Millennial Choir. All tickets include a free copy of his book The Immortal Nicholas. He’ll also have his book It IS About Islam on hand. According to Beck’s website, he will discuss “the true meaning of Christmas, and the importance of family and service to others during the season.” Ticket prices range from $45-$250. (But you can get them on Craigslist for as low as a buck.)
If you can’t make it out tomorrow evening, Beck’s still got you covered for Christmas cheer. His fashion and lifestyle brand 1791 (which he started after seeing a Levi’s ad that he declared was promoting a “European socialist” message) offers “The Christmas Eve Kit” for a mere $75.
also by Paula Newton
- Houston Artists: Learn How to Get Money, or Put Your 2¢ In - March 29th, 2017
- Outsider Artsmarter Working From the Inside - March 28th, 2017
- Finally! News for Cats - March 27th, 2017
- Social Practice Artist Corrina Mehiel Found Stabbed to Death in DC - March 24th, 2017
- Trump’s “Border Wall” Shines Spotlight on EP Women’s Filmmaker Collective - March 23rd, 2017