Conservative multi-media personality Glenn Beck will be at Grand Prairie’s Verizon Theatre tomorrow evening to present “Christmas Cheer!” This one-night event will feature Beck reading from his favorite Christmas stories, accompanied by the Dallas Millennial Choir. All tickets include a free copy of his book The Immortal Nicholas. He’ll also have his book It IS About Islam on hand. According to Beck’s website, he will discuss “the true meaning of Christmas, and the importance of family and service to others during the season.” Ticket prices range from $45-$250. (But you can get them on Craigslist for as low as a buck.)
If you can’t make it out tomorrow evening, Beck’s still got you covered for Christmas cheer. His fashion and lifestyle brand 1791 (which he started after seeing a Levi’s ad that he declared was promoting a “European socialist” message) offers “The Christmas Eve Kit” for a mere $75.
also by Paula Newton
- Sedrick Huckaby Receives SMU's Moss/Chumley Award - January 20th, 2017
- UH College of the Arts Will Change Its Name After $20M Gift - January 19th, 2017
- Amy Poehler Buys Film Rights to Houston HS Teacher’s Book - January 18th, 2017
- Texas Medal of Arts Announces 2017 Honorees - January 17th, 2017
- Dessert Before Dinner: Houston Couple Pledges Entire Show to MFAH - January 16th, 2017