Conservative multi-media personality Glenn Beck will be at Grand Prairie’s Verizon Theatre tomorrow evening to present “Christmas Cheer!” This one-night event will feature Beck reading from his favorite Christmas stories, accompanied by the Dallas Millennial Choir. All tickets include a free copy of his book The Immortal Nicholas. He’ll also have his book It IS About Islam on hand. According to Beck’s website, he will discuss “the true meaning of Christmas, and the importance of family and service to others during the season.” Ticket prices range from $45-$250. (But you can get them on Craigslist for as low as a buck.)
If you can’t make it out tomorrow evening, Beck’s still got you covered for Christmas cheer. His fashion and lifestyle brand 1791 (which he started after seeing a Levi’s ad that he declared was promoting a “European socialist” message) offers “The Christmas Eve Kit” for a mere $75.
also by Paula Newton
- Last Weekend to See Big Texas Butter Sculpture - October 21st, 2016
- Houston Architects Name Artist of the Year - October 20th, 2016
- Another Houston Artist Hits the Small Screen - October 19th, 2016
- Artist to Create Sculpture from Guy Clark’s Ashes - October 13th, 2016
- Artists as Human Beings on TV - October 11th, 2016