Conservative multi-media personality Glenn Beck will be at Grand Prairie’s Verizon Theatre tomorrow evening to present “Christmas Cheer!” This one-night event will feature Beck reading from his favorite Christmas stories, accompanied by the Dallas Millennial Choir. All tickets include a free copy of his book The Immortal Nicholas. He’ll also have his book It IS About Islam on hand. According to Beck’s website, he will discuss “the true meaning of Christmas, and the importance of family and service to others during the season.” Ticket prices range from $45-$250. (But you can get them on Craigslist for as low as a buck.)
If you can’t make it out tomorrow evening, Beck’s still got you covered for Christmas cheer. His fashion and lifestyle brand 1791 (which he started after seeing a Levi’s ad that he declared was promoting a “European socialist” message) offers “The Christmas Eve Kit” for a mere $75.
also by Paula Newton
- N.O.’s Prospect 4 Announces Artists, Including Texans - May 25th, 2017
- Trump’s Proposed Budget to Kill National Endowments for the Arts and Humanities - May 24th, 2017
- Austin Art: People Have the Power - May 23rd, 2017
- Performance Artist Solange Does the Guggenheim - May 22nd, 2017
- Art League Houston Names New Director - May 19th, 2017