This coming Sunday marks the closing of Dallas’ RE Gallery. The Cedars space was founded as the side project of Wanda Dye, who at the time was an architecture professor at the University of Texas at Arlington. For the past three years, however, the gallery has been a full-time endeavor featuring shows by artists such as Michael Wynne, Alika Herreshoff, and most recently, a solo exhibition by Brad Tucker which we covered here.
The gallery will host a closing party Sunday, December 13th from 6-10 PM. The space’s final show, Butch Anthony: Skeletons in the Closet, will be on view through the evening.
also by Glasstire
- Today, January 21: a Concert in Houston & Butt Prints in San Antonio - January 21st, 2017
- Trump Plans to (quickly) Kill the National Endowment for the Arts (and of course most other cultural programs) - January 19th, 2017
- Top Five: January 19, 2017 - January 19th, 2017
- A Whopper of an Artwork for Your Inauguration Day - January 18th, 2017
- FotoFest Announces 2018 Biennial Theme & More - January 16th, 2017