This coming Sunday marks the closing of Dallas’ RE Gallery. The Cedars space was founded as the side project of Wanda Dye, who at the time was an architecture professor at the University of Texas at Arlington. For the past three years, however, the gallery has been a full-time endeavor featuring shows by artists such as Michael Wynne, Alika Herreshoff, and most recently, a solo exhibition by Brad Tucker which we covered here.
The gallery will host a closing party Sunday, December 13th from 6-10 PM. The space’s final show, Butch Anthony: Skeletons in the Closet, will be on view through the evening.
also by Glasstire
- Houston's Zoya Tommy Gallery to Close - October 21st, 2017
- A Residency for Artists Affected by This Year's Hurricanes - October 21st, 2017
- Voertman's Bookstore Owner Gifts $10 Million to UNT Arts - October 20th, 2017
- Donald Trump's Renior Painting is a Fake - October 19th, 2017
- Top Five: October 19, 2017 - October 19th, 2017