This coming Sunday marks the closing of Dallas’ RE Gallery. The Cedars space was founded as the side project of Wanda Dye, who at the time was an architecture professor at the University of Texas at Arlington. For the past three years, however, the gallery has been a full-time endeavor featuring shows by artists such as Michael Wynne, Alika Herreshoff, and most recently, a solo exhibition by Brad Tucker which we covered here.
The gallery will host a closing party Sunday, December 13th from 6-10 PM. The space’s final show, Butch Anthony: Skeletons in the Closet, will be on view through the evening.
also by Glasstire
- Top Five: May 25, 2017 - May 25th, 2017
- Menil's 2017 Walter Hopps Award Goes to Reem Fadda - May 24th, 2017
- This and That: Menil Drawing Institute / Pompeii - May 23rd, 2017
- Two Large-Scale Ai Weiwei Sculptures Come to Austin this Summer - May 22nd, 2017
- Here's Nasher's Summer Series Line-Up - May 21st, 2017