As Glasstire reported earlier this month, DiverseWorks signed a lease at the new Midtown Arts and Theater Center Houston (MATCH) and will be moving in about a month. So tomorrow and Saturday (November 20-21, noon-6pm), DiverseWorks will be having a big garage sale. It will be mostly office stuff—furniture office supplies, kitchenware, a/v equipment, etc.—but they also have vintage Luck of the Draw artworks by local and national artists on view and for sale.
If you’re looking for a piece of Houston art history, like that old coffee maker that has kept countless artists caffeinated during late night installations, get there early!
also by Paula Newton
- Sugar Land Teen Wins Big Time Film Award - July 21st, 2017
- House for Sale Goes Viral: Art Project? - July 20th, 2017
- First Texas Latino Comic Con is Coming to Dallas - July 19th, 2017
- Grafitti Now Attracts the Genteel Crowd - July 18th, 2017
- Funeral Home Gets into the Installation Art Biz - July 17th, 2017