As Glasstire reported earlier this month, DiverseWorks signed a lease at the new Midtown Arts and Theater Center Houston (MATCH) and will be moving in about a month. So tomorrow and Saturday (November 20-21, noon-6pm), DiverseWorks will be having a big garage sale. It will be mostly office stuff—furniture office supplies, kitchenware, a/v equipment, etc.—but they also have vintage Luck of the Draw artworks by local and national artists on view and for sale.
If you’re looking for a piece of Houston art history, like that old coffee maker that has kept countless artists caffeinated during late night installations, get there early!
also by Paula Newton
- Bastrop Art Center Near Completion - September 20th, 2017
- Neo-Nazi Posters Found Plastered Around UH Campus - September 19th, 2017
- Arts Orgs Impacted by Harvey Must Attend Meeting to Apply for FEMA - September 18th, 2017
- French Artist Installs Huge Mural on the Mexican Border - September 15th, 2017
- Solange Calls Out the Museum World - September 14th, 2017