As Glasstire reported earlier this month, DiverseWorks signed a lease at the new Midtown Arts and Theater Center Houston (MATCH) and will be moving in about a month. So tomorrow and Saturday (November 20-21, noon-6pm), DiverseWorks will be having a big garage sale. It will be mostly office stuff—furniture office supplies, kitchenware, a/v equipment, etc.—but they also have vintage Luck of the Draw artworks by local and national artists on view and for sale.
If you’re looking for a piece of Houston art history, like that old coffee maker that has kept countless artists caffeinated during late night installations, get there early!
also by Paula Newton
- Dallas Artist is Now a TV Star - May 26th, 2017
- N.O.’s Prospect 4 Announces Artists, Including Texans - May 25th, 2017
- Trump’s Proposed Budget to Kill National Endowments for the Arts and Humanities - May 24th, 2017
- Austin Art: People Have the Power - May 23rd, 2017
- Performance Artist Solange Does the Guggenheim - May 22nd, 2017