Are you in the middle of the desert with nothing to do? Did you just spend $500 on a ticket to a benefit dinner that left you with an unfulfilled urge to dance? If you answered yes to either of these questions (and happen to be in Marfa), then make sure you go to the Chinati-sponsored dance party tonight at the Capri. Featuring a DJ set by the “Canadian electro-funk duo” Chromeo, the party promises to be the only thing you can do at 10:00 on a crisp West Texas Saturday night. If you party until dawn, you can catch the early morning viewing of Judd’s aluminum and concrete pieces from 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. Sunday.
also by Glasstire
- Top Five: March 23, 2017 - March 23rd, 2017
- Here are your next Emojis! (T-Rex and Breastfeeding included) - March 22nd, 2017
- Something to Watch: Weekly Sculpture Poems from Elaine Bradford & Sara Cress - March 22nd, 2017
- Dallas Arts Month is Now an Official Thing - March 22nd, 2017
- High Plains Print+Music Festival and BP5 This Weekend in Lubbock - March 21st, 2017