Are you in the middle of the desert with nothing to do? Did you just spend $500 on a ticket to a benefit dinner that left you with an unfulfilled urge to dance? If you answered yes to either of these questions (and happen to be in Marfa), then make sure you go to the Chinati-sponsored dance party tonight at the Capri. Featuring a DJ set by the “Canadian electro-funk duo” Chromeo, the party promises to be the only thing you can do at 10:00 on a crisp West Texas Saturday night. If you party until dawn, you can catch the early morning viewing of Judd’s aluminum and concrete pieces from 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. Sunday.
also by Glasstire
- Nasher Puts Out International Call for Graduate Papers - October 21st, 2016
- Kendall Jenner Copies Iconic Performance Artists to Create Her Own Performance Art - October 21st, 2016
- DMA Appoints a New Contemporary Curator - October 20th, 2016
- Top Five: October 20, 2016 with Amada Miller - October 20th, 2016
- Pace Foundation Appoints New Director - October 18th, 2016