The first week of October marks the end of many shows that kicked off the fall season. If you’ve been meaning to get out and catch the first round of shows, you need to hotfoot it out there: they start closing this weekend.
A small selection of shows to see before they disappear:
Katja Loher at Anya Tish Gallery in Houston
Anthony Sonnenberg at Conduit Gallery in Dallas
25 Veinticinco at UTSA Downtown Art Gallery in San Antonio
To see a full list of exhibitions closing (and opening) this week, check out our event listings.
also by Glasstire
- This and That: Menil Drawing Institute / Pompeii - May 23rd, 2017
- Two Large-Scale Ai Weiwei Sculptures Come to Austin this Summer - May 22nd, 2017
- Here's Nasher's Summer Series Line-Up - May 21st, 2017
- Catch the SpeedBump Art Tour Today in Dallas - May 20th, 2017
- Houston Center for Contemporary Craft Announces 2017-2018 Residents - May 18th, 2017