The first week of October marks the end of many shows that kicked off the fall season. If you’ve been meaning to get out and catch the first round of shows, you need to hotfoot it out there: they start closing this weekend.
A small selection of shows to see before they disappear:
Katja Loher at Anya Tish Gallery in Houston
Anthony Sonnenberg at Conduit Gallery in Dallas
25 Veinticinco at UTSA Downtown Art Gallery in San Antonio
To see a full list of exhibitions closing (and opening) this week, check out our event listings.
also by Glasstire
- Another Costume Contest at the DMA: This One is Lady Gaga - July 19th, 2017
- "Don't pretend that you're not proud of your work." - July 19th, 2017
- Christina Rees Wins $50,000 Rabkin Prize for Arts Writers - July 17th, 2017
- Austin's Blanton Museum Launches Music Residency Program - July 16th, 2017
- Hobby Lobby Pays $3 Million Fine & Forfeits Artifacts Smuggled Out of Iraq - July 15th, 2017