The first week of October marks the end of many shows that kicked off the fall season. If you’ve been meaning to get out and catch the first round of shows, you need to hotfoot it out there: they start closing this weekend.
A small selection of shows to see before they disappear:
Katja Loher at Anya Tish Gallery in Houston
Anthony Sonnenberg at Conduit Gallery in Dallas
25 Veinticinco at UTSA Downtown Art Gallery in San Antonio
To see a full list of exhibitions closing (and opening) this week, check out our event listings.
also by Glasstire
- Trump Plans to (quickly) Kill the National Endowment for the Arts (and of course most other cultural programs) - January 19th, 2017
- Top Five: January 19, 2017 - January 19th, 2017
- A Whopper of an Artwork for Your Inauguration Day - January 18th, 2017
- FotoFest Announces 2018 Biennial Theme & More - January 16th, 2017
- Section of Berlin Wall at Rice University Defaced with Pro-Trump Graffiti - January 15th, 2017