The first week of October marks the end of many shows that kicked off the fall season. If you’ve been meaning to get out and catch the first round of shows, you need to hotfoot it out there: they start closing this weekend.
A small selection of shows to see before they disappear:
Katja Loher at Anya Tish Gallery in Houston
Anthony Sonnenberg at Conduit Gallery in Dallas
25 Veinticinco at UTSA Downtown Art Gallery in San Antonio
To see a full list of exhibitions closing (and opening) this week, check out our event listings.
also by Glasstire
- Top Five: September 21, 2017 with Lucia Simek - September 21st, 2017
- Houston Arts Alliance Names New CEO - September 20th, 2017
- Theaster Gates Named 2018 Nasher Prize Winner - September 19th, 2017
- Trenton Doyle Hancock's Texas Artist of the Year Exhibition Relocated to Former Rice Gallery - September 19th, 2017
- Google Launches Huge Archive of Latino Art - September 16th, 2017