The first week of October marks the end of many shows that kicked off the fall season. If you’ve been meaning to get out and catch the first round of shows, you need to hotfoot it out there: they start closing this weekend.
A small selection of shows to see before they disappear:
Katja Loher at Anya Tish Gallery in Houston
Anthony Sonnenberg at Conduit Gallery in Dallas
25 Veinticinco at UTSA Downtown Art Gallery in San Antonio
To see a full list of exhibitions closing (and opening) this week, check out our event listings.
also by Glasstire
- #betterthansculpture is the Best Thing You'll See This Week - March 30th, 2017
- Top Five: March 30, 2017 - March 30th, 2017
- Houston’s New Arts + Cultural Plan Needs Artists' Input - March 29th, 2017
- Dallas Contemporary's Playboy Bunny is Outta Here - March 28th, 2017
- Who owns the better gimp mask? Nasher or DMA? - March 27th, 2017