Artists: here is your chance to dish on all of your favorite Houston-based organizations. The Present Group & Helena Keeffe have created a survey for Houston area artists and need YOU to fill it out with information about institutions throughout the city. By taking and compiling anonymous data from a number of sources, this survey hopes to “make evident the current landscape of support for artists while the city of Houston is determining the future of that support.” This, of course, refers to the city’s new Cultural Plan that is set to be finished before Mayor Parker leaves office at the end of 2015.
Take the survey HERE.
also by Brandon Zech
- Some Inauguration Day Wisdom from Pussy Riot, from their recent Texas Visit - January 19th, 2017
- Andrew Martin at Redbud Gallery, Houston - January 13th, 2017
- Capitalist Consumption: the Institute for New Feeling at Ballroom Marfa - December 30th, 2016
- Sophomore Slump: Day for Night in Houston - December 21st, 2016
- Miami Basel vs. Disney World: The Happiest Place on Earth? - December 10th, 2016