Artists: here is your chance to dish on all of your favorite Houston-based organizations. The Present Group & Helena Keeffe have created a survey for Houston area artists and need YOU to fill it out with information about institutions throughout the city. By taking and compiling anonymous data from a number of sources, this survey hopes to “make evident the current landscape of support for artists while the city of Houston is determining the future of that support.” This, of course, refers to the city’s new Cultural Plan that is set to be finished before Mayor Parker leaves office at the end of 2015.
Take the survey HERE.
also by Brandon Zech
- Sandy Carson: We Were There - October 18th, 2017
- Julie Green at Texas State University - September 29th, 2017
- Sean Starwars: Woodcut Funhouse - August 9th, 2017
- 'Daydreams and Other Monsters' at UTSA - August 4th, 2017
- Why this Year's Galveston Artist Residency Exhibition is Different - July 19th, 2017