Artists: here is your chance to dish on all of your favorite Houston-based organizations. The Present Group & Helena Keeffe have created a survey for Houston area artists and need YOU to fill it out with information about institutions throughout the city. By taking and compiling anonymous data from a number of sources, this survey hopes to “make evident the current landscape of support for artists while the city of Houston is determining the future of that support.” This, of course, refers to the city’s new Cultural Plan that is set to be finished before Mayor Parker leaves office at the end of 2015.
Take the survey HERE.
also by Brandon Zech
- The Art of the Livestream - April 21st, 2017
- Four Killer Zines You Should Check Out - April 10th, 2017
- Louise Hopkins Underwood, 1919-2017 - March 8th, 2017
- The Art World Goes a Day Without Women - March 8th, 2017
- Not Just Naked People: Experimental Action Performance Art Festival in Houston - February 27th, 2017