The Dallas Museum of Art (DMA) announced yesterday that it is looking to fill three curatorial positions, including one new one, reports ARTnews. Those positions are: Lillian Clark Curator of Paintings and Sculpture, Lupe Murchison Assistant Curator of Contemporary Art (which has been open since 2011, when Charles Wylie retired after 15 years at the museum), and Adjunct Curator of Early European art, a newly created job.
The museum’s director, Maxwell L. Anderson, told ARTnews, “We look forward to welcoming new members of our curatorial team who will bring exciting new perspectives to our renowned encyclopedic collection, which encompasses the breadth of creativity across history.”
Not curatorially inclined? There are bunches of openings at DMA!
also by Paula Newton
- Sedrick Huckaby Receives SMU's Moss/Chumley Award - January 20th, 2017
- UH College of the Arts Will Change Its Name After $20M Gift - January 19th, 2017
- Amy Poehler Buys Film Rights to Houston HS Teacher’s Book - January 18th, 2017
- Texas Medal of Arts Announces 2017 Honorees - January 17th, 2017
- Dessert Before Dinner: Houston Couple Pledges Entire Show to MFAH - January 16th, 2017