The Dallas Museum of Art (DMA) announced yesterday that it is looking to fill three curatorial positions, including one new one, reports ARTnews. Those positions are: Lillian Clark Curator of Paintings and Sculpture, Lupe Murchison Assistant Curator of Contemporary Art (which has been open since 2011, when Charles Wylie retired after 15 years at the museum), and Adjunct Curator of Early European art, a newly created job.
The museum’s director, Maxwell L. Anderson, told ARTnews, “We look forward to welcoming new members of our curatorial team who will bring exciting new perspectives to our renowned encyclopedic collection, which encompasses the breadth of creativity across history.”
Not curatorially inclined? There are bunches of openings at DMA!
also by Paula Newton
- Houston Artists: Learn How to Get Money, or Put Your 2¢ In - March 29th, 2017
- Outsider Artsmarter Working From the Inside - March 28th, 2017
- Finally! News for Cats - March 27th, 2017
- Social Practice Artist Corrina Mehiel Found Stabbed to Death in DC - March 24th, 2017
- Trump’s “Border Wall” Shines Spotlight on EP Women’s Filmmaker Collective - March 23rd, 2017