The Dallas Museum of Art (DMA) announced yesterday that it is looking to fill three curatorial positions, including one new one, reports ARTnews. Those positions are: Lillian Clark Curator of Paintings and Sculpture, Lupe Murchison Assistant Curator of Contemporary Art (which has been open since 2011, when Charles Wylie retired after 15 years at the museum), and Adjunct Curator of Early European art, a newly created job.
The museum’s director, Maxwell L. Anderson, told ARTnews, “We look forward to welcoming new members of our curatorial team who will bring exciting new perspectives to our renowned encyclopedic collection, which encompasses the breadth of creativity across history.”
Not curatorially inclined? There are bunches of openings at DMA!
also by Paula Newton
- Last Weekend to See Big Texas Butter Sculpture - October 21st, 2016
- Houston Architects Name Artist of the Year - October 20th, 2016
- Another Houston Artist Hits the Small Screen - October 19th, 2016
- Artist to Create Sculpture from Guy Clark’s Ashes - October 13th, 2016
- Artists as Human Beings on TV - October 11th, 2016