Remember this post? Well, as Fairey was re-entering the country in Los Angeles on Monday, he was arrested in connection with that felony warrant issued recently in Detroit. BUT: Detroit authorities chose not to extradite him. So Fairey was released.
According to the Detroit Free Press: “…police are working with his attorney to try to get him to turn himself in, Detroit Police Officer Nicole Kirkwood said.”
Desperado, why don’t you come to your senses? You been out ridin’ fences for so long now.
also by Glasstire
- Trump Plans to (quickly) Kill the National Endowment for the Arts (and of course most other cultural programs) - January 19th, 2017
- Top Five: January 19, 2017 - January 19th, 2017
- A Whopper of an Artwork for Your Inauguration Day - January 18th, 2017
- FotoFest Announces 2018 Biennial Theme & More - January 16th, 2017
- Section of Berlin Wall at Rice University Defaced with Pro-Trump Graffiti - January 15th, 2017