This coming weekend is the 4th annual Dallas Gallery Day: All-City Edition event, which is actually the evolution of earlier East Dallas and Design District gallery days.
This version, which takes place Saturday, July 11 from noon-8 p.m. is truly all over the city. There are (as of this writing) 30 spaces participating (double last year’s number) and the geographical range runs from the Design District to the Cedars to Trinity Groves and Deep Ellum, all the way up to Valley House in the far north of the city. For a list, go here.
also by Glasstire
- Today, January 21: a Concert in Houston & Butt Prints in San Antonio - January 21st, 2017
- Trump Plans to (quickly) Kill the National Endowment for the Arts (and of course most other cultural programs) - January 19th, 2017
- Top Five: January 19, 2017 - January 19th, 2017
- A Whopper of an Artwork for Your Inauguration Day - January 18th, 2017
- FotoFest Announces 2018 Biennial Theme & More - January 16th, 2017