This coming weekend is the 4th annual Dallas Gallery Day: All-City Edition event, which is actually the evolution of earlier East Dallas and Design District gallery days.
This version, which takes place Saturday, July 11 from noon-8 p.m. is truly all over the city. There are (as of this writing) 30 spaces participating (double last year’s number) and the geographical range runs from the Design District to the Cedars to Trinity Groves and Deep Ellum, all the way up to Valley House in the far north of the city. For a list, go here.
also by Glasstire
- Cowboy Paintings Sell for Over $450K at Houston Rodeo - March 26th, 2017
- Art Dirt 2: Controversy Over a Painting of Emmett Till in the Whitney Biennial - March 25th, 2017
- Houston: the Bayou City Art Festival is Back - March 25th, 2017
- $370K! Houston Announces its 2017 Artist Grant Recipients - March 24th, 2017
- Affordable Housing for Artists in Dallas Arts District Gets a YES - March 23rd, 2017