This coming weekend is the 4th annual Dallas Gallery Day: All-City Edition event, which is actually the evolution of earlier East Dallas and Design District gallery days.
This version, which takes place Saturday, July 11 from noon-8 p.m. is truly all over the city. There are (as of this writing) 30 spaces participating (double last year’s number) and the geographical range runs from the Design District to the Cedars to Trinity Groves and Deep Ellum, all the way up to Valley House in the far north of the city. For a list, go here.
also by Glasstire
- Get a Free Ticket to Make Art at Burning Man! - July 24th, 2017
- Art Dirt 8: Sex Robots, Scaramucci's Mark Twain Tweet, When Artists' Ideas Are Stolen - July 23rd, 2017
- Discovery Green & Houston First Commission work by Dallas Collective - July 23rd, 2017
- Installation Art Gone Wrong: Creepy Realtor Headshot Edition - July 22nd, 2017
- City of Houston Wants Artists for its New Residency - July 21st, 2017