This coming weekend is the 4th annual Dallas Gallery Day: All-City Edition event, which is actually the evolution of earlier East Dallas and Design District gallery days.
This version, which takes place Saturday, July 11 from noon-8 p.m. is truly all over the city. There are (as of this writing) 30 spaces participating (double last year’s number) and the geographical range runs from the Design District to the Cedars to Trinity Groves and Deep Ellum, all the way up to Valley House in the far north of the city. For a list, go here.
also by Glasstire
- Art Dirt 5: Celebrities Doing Performance Art + Artists and Gentrification - May 28th, 2017
- No More Free Parking at the MFAH - May 28th, 2017
- This and That: Sol Lewitt at Rice Gallery / a Wall at UH - May 27th, 2017
- Chad Dawkins Hired as Director of Exhibitions at Southwest School of Art - May 27th, 2017
- 300 Years of American Prints Opens This Sunday at the DMA - May 26th, 2017