The 23rd annual SXSW Interactive Festival, an “incubator of cutting-edge technologies and digital creativity,” will return to Austin from March 11-15. For 2016, the Interactive Festival’s Hugh Forrest has specifically expressed that they would “love to get more cool/fun/interesting art-related proposals into the mix.”
The SXSW PanelPicker (where you can also cast your vote for others’ panel ideas) proposal entry process is open through Friday, July 24. If you’re unsure of how to do all this, SXSW has helpfully posted “Tips For SXSW PanelPicker Failure.” Remember: that’s how NOT to be selected.
So think of you your craziest, trendiest ideas, put together a panel of totally weird, yet diverse folks to speak to the topic, and get it in by July 24!
also by Paula Newton
- Dude! Art Class is Super Stressful! - October 25th, 2016
- A Texas Guide to Día De Los Muertos - October 24th, 2016
- Last Weekend to See Big Texas Butter Sculpture - October 21st, 2016
- Houston Architects Name Artist of the Year - October 20th, 2016
- Another Houston Artist Hits the Small Screen - October 19th, 2016