The 23rd annual SXSW Interactive Festival, an “incubator of cutting-edge technologies and digital creativity,” will return to Austin from March 11-15. For 2016, the Interactive Festival’s Hugh Forrest has specifically expressed that they would “love to get more cool/fun/interesting art-related proposals into the mix.”
The SXSW PanelPicker (where you can also cast your vote for others’ panel ideas) proposal entry process is open through Friday, July 24. If you’re unsure of how to do all this, SXSW has helpfully posted “Tips For SXSW PanelPicker Failure.” Remember: that’s how NOT to be selected.
So think of you your craziest, trendiest ideas, put together a panel of totally weird, yet diverse folks to speak to the topic, and get it in by July 24!
also by Paula Newton
- Arts Donors: What’s in a Name? - May 29th, 2017
- Dallas Artist is Now a TV Star - May 26th, 2017
- N.O.’s Prospect 4 Announces Artists, Including Texans - May 25th, 2017
- Trump’s Proposed Budget to Kill National Endowments for the Arts and Humanities - May 24th, 2017
- Austin Art: People Have the Power - May 23rd, 2017