If you happen to be in Los Angeles this weekend, you are SO lucky because CatConLa takes place this Saturday and Sunday. CatCon is exactly what it sounds like: cat merch, cat adoptions, cat-inspired poetry, lectures, symposia, and tons and tons of cat art. And probably a few scary people in giant cat costumes.
I would like to now nominate galleryHOMELAND’s Paul Middendorf to organize a CatConTX! Get on it, Paul!
also by Paula Newton
- Sugar Land Teen Wins Big Time Film Award - July 21st, 2017
- House for Sale Goes Viral: Art Project? - July 20th, 2017
- First Texas Latino Comic Con is Coming to Dallas - July 19th, 2017
- Grafitti Now Attracts the Genteel Crowd - July 18th, 2017
- Funeral Home Gets into the Installation Art Biz - July 17th, 2017