If you happen to be in Los Angeles this weekend, you are SO lucky because CatConLa takes place this Saturday and Sunday. CatCon is exactly what it sounds like: cat merch, cat adoptions, cat-inspired poetry, lectures, symposia, and tons and tons of cat art. And probably a few scary people in giant cat costumes.
I would like to now nominate galleryHOMELAND’s Paul Middendorf to organize a CatConTX! Get on it, Paul!
also by Paula Newton
- Dude! Art Class is Super Stressful! - October 25th, 2016
- A Texas Guide to Día De Los Muertos - October 24th, 2016
- Last Weekend to See Big Texas Butter Sculpture - October 21st, 2016
- Houston Architects Name Artist of the Year - October 20th, 2016
- Another Houston Artist Hits the Small Screen - October 19th, 2016