Houston-born movie director extraordinaire Wes Anderson has designed a café for Prada’s new complex in Milan, Italy. Of course it is very Wes Anderson-y (meaning: attention to detail is key), and if it were in my neighborhood I would eat there all the time (if I could afford to).
Here are some pics of the new café, which is called Bar Luce and features vintage pinball machines and a jukebox:
also by Christina Rees
- Expanded Drive By: Matthew Bourbon at Kirk Hopper Fine Art - September 28th, 2016
- Patrick Faulhaber And Why Painting Still Matters - September 20th, 2016
- Why We (Still) Love Frank Frazetta - September 4th, 2016
- Is The Dallas Fire Marshal Trying To Kill The Local Art Scene? - August 20th, 2016
- VIDEO: Norman Lewis' Procession - August 7th, 2016