Houston-born movie director extraordinaire Wes Anderson has designed a café for Prada’s new complex in Milan, Italy. Of course it is very Wes Anderson-y (meaning: attention to detail is key), and if it were in my neighborhood I would eat there all the time (if I could afford to).
Here are some pics of the new café, which is called Bar Luce and features vintage pinball machines and a jukebox:
also by Christina Rees
- Richard Serra Prints at the Nasher Sculpture Center - March 22nd, 2017
- The Legend of Montie Ritchie versus the International Art Thieves - March 4th, 2017
- Ross Bleckner at the Dallas Contemporary - February 19th, 2017
- Bruce Conner’s 'CROSSROADS' in 2017 - January 29th, 2017
- Goodbye to 2016, or, Tripping Over Nostalgia - December 18th, 2016