Houston-born movie director extraordinaire Wes Anderson has designed a café for Prada’s new complex in Milan, Italy. Of course it is very Wes Anderson-y (meaning: attention to detail is key), and if it were in my neighborhood I would eat there all the time (if I could afford to).
Here are some pics of the new café, which is called Bar Luce and features vintage pinball machines and a jukebox:
also by Christina Rees
- Buster Graybill at the Southwest School of Art - October 17th, 2017
- Misty Keasler's 'Haunt' at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth - September 26th, 2017
- Tom Sachs at the Nasher Sculpture Center - September 19th, 2017
- Ray Harryhausen's Singular Movie Magic - September 3rd, 2017
- Artists, Self-Sabotage, Integrity, and Selling Out - August 20th, 2017