Houston-born movie director extraordinaire Wes Anderson has designed a café for Prada’s new complex in Milan, Italy. Of course it is very Wes Anderson-y (meaning: attention to detail is key), and if it were in my neighborhood I would eat there all the time (if I could afford to).
Here are some pics of the new café, which is called Bar Luce and features vintage pinball machines and a jukebox:
also by Christina Rees
- Bruno's Steel House - July 18th, 2017
- The Polaroid Project at the Amon Carter - July 11th, 2017
- Epilogue - June 27th, 2017
- Christina and Angela's Epic Road Trip: Some Highlights - June 20th, 2017
- Doug Aitken at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth - June 13th, 2017