Houston-born movie director extraordinaire Wes Anderson has designed a café for Prada’s new complex in Milan, Italy. Of course it is very Wes Anderson-y (meaning: attention to detail is key), and if it were in my neighborhood I would eat there all the time (if I could afford to).
Here are some pics of the new café, which is called Bar Luce and features vintage pinball machines and a jukebox:
also by Christina Rees
- Goodbye to 2016, or, Tripping Over Nostalgia - December 18th, 2016
- Last Week: Los Angeles vs. New York - December 4th, 2016
- (The New World Order and) Heyd Fontenot at Conduit Gallery, Dallas - November 13th, 2016
- Glasstire and Negative Criticism in Texas - October 26th, 2016
- Expanded Drive By: Matthew Bourbon at Kirk Hopper Fine Art - September 28th, 2016