Glasstire Founder Rainey Knudson interviews Hugh Forrest, Director of the South by Southwest Interactive Festival, at the TX Contemporary Art Fair. In the 52 min video they discuss the history of SXSW Interactive, like the visionary panel in 1995 on how to surf the web or the keynote with Mark Zuckerberg, as well as the growing pains of an expanding audience.
also by Glasstire
- Installation Art Gone Wrong: Creepy Realtor Headshot Edition - July 22nd, 2017
- City of Houston Wants Artists for its New Residency - July 21st, 2017
- Glasstire Top Five: July 20, 2017 - July 20th, 2017
- Another Costume Contest at the DMA: This One is Lady Gaga - July 19th, 2017
- "Don't pretend that you're not proud of your work." - July 19th, 2017