Glasstire Founder Rainey Knudson interviews Hugh Forrest, Director of the South by Southwest Interactive Festival, at the TX Contemporary Art Fair. In the 52 min video they discuss the history of SXSW Interactive, like the visionary panel in 1995 on how to surf the web or the keynote with Mark Zuckerberg, as well as the growing pains of an expanding audience.
also by Glasstire
- Solange Knowles' Limited Edition Book Available at Marfa Book Company - May 25th, 2017
- Top Five: May 25, 2017 - May 25th, 2017
- Menil's 2017 Walter Hopps Award Goes to Reem Fadda - May 24th, 2017
- This and That: Menil Drawing Institute / Pompeii - May 23rd, 2017
- Two Large-Scale Ai Weiwei Sculptures Come to Austin this Summer - May 22nd, 2017