Glasstire Founder Rainey Knudson interviews Hugh Forrest, Director of the South by Southwest Interactive Festival, at the TX Contemporary Art Fair. In the 52 min video they discuss the history of SXSW Interactive, like the visionary panel in 1995 on how to surf the web or the keynote with Mark Zuckerberg, as well as the growing pains of an expanding audience.
also by Glasstire
- Theaster Gates Named 2018 Nasher Prize Winner - September 19th, 2017
- Trenton Doyle Hancock's Texas Artist of the Year Exhibition Relocated to Former Rice Gallery - September 19th, 2017
- Google Launches Huge Archive of Latino Art - September 16th, 2017
- This and That: Yes, They're Men - September 16th, 2017
- John Biggers Mural in Houston Damaged by Hurricane Harvey - September 16th, 2017