If your internal clock is still messed up from daylight savings, join the folks at Beefhaus for a multimedia reboot this Friday night. Ex mus will present a live, overnight performance of quiet music and videos from several DFW and Austin musicians and artists. The event is called Expanded Sleep: Performance for Somnolent or Sleeping Audience; doors open at 8pm, music starts at 9 and continues until Saturday morning at 8am. Those unable to stay for the entirety of the performance are encouraged to attend between 9pm and midnight.
The rest should bring a pillow and sleeping bag. Audience members are encouraged to sleep through the performance.
also by Paula Newton
- Bastrop Art Center Near Completion - September 20th, 2017
- Neo-Nazi Posters Found Plastered Around UH Campus - September 19th, 2017
- Arts Orgs Impacted by Harvey Must Attend Meeting to Apply for FEMA - September 18th, 2017
- French Artist Installs Huge Mural on the Mexican Border - September 15th, 2017
- Solange Calls Out the Museum World - September 14th, 2017