Glasstire publisher Rainey Knudson interviews the crowd at the opening of Ed Wilson: A Survey, at the Art League Houston on January 16, 2015. Wilson was awarded a $830,000 public art contract by the Houston Arts Alliance that was withdrawn in November 2014. Visitors to the Art League comment on Wilson’s work, the Houston art scene, and the ongoing controversy.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017