Glasstire publisher Rainey Knudson interviews the crowd at the opening of Ed Wilson: A Survey, at the Art League Houston on January 16, 2015. Wilson was awarded a $830,000 public art contract by the Houston Arts Alliance that was withdrawn in November 2014. Visitors to the Art League comment on Wilson’s work, the Houston art scene, and the ongoing controversy.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017