Saturday is National Beer Can Appreciation Day, and there’s no better way to celebrate this holiday of holidays than by paying a visit to one of Houston’s most iconic landmarks – THE BEER CAN HOUSE, Houston’s #1 landmark.
The BCH will be open this weekend from 12 to 5 pm. Entry and tours are $5 per person, and well worth it!
“Some people say this is sculpture but I didn’t go to no expensive school to get these crazy notions”
– John Milkovisch, Beer Can House Creator
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015