The in-district migration of Dallas galleries continues. Holly Johnson Gallery is leaving its Dragon Street space of nearly ten years to take up a new space a few blocks away, at 1845 Levee Street at Turtle Creek Boulevard (still in the Design District). This is the same repurposed building Cris Worley will move her gallery to in the very near future. We like it when galleries situate themselves close together (convenience!); these two should pair well.
Johnson’s first show in the new space will open next month, though no announcement yet on what the exhibition will be. For more info, go here.
also by Christina Rees
- How Was This Year's Dallas Art Fair? - April 11th, 2017
- Richard Serra Prints at the Nasher Sculpture Center - March 22nd, 2017
- The Legend of Montie Ritchie versus the International Art Thieves - March 4th, 2017
- Ross Bleckner at the Dallas Contemporary - February 19th, 2017
- Bruce Conner’s 'CROSSROADS' in 2017 - January 29th, 2017