The in-district migration of Dallas galleries continues. Holly Johnson Gallery is leaving its Dragon Street space of nearly ten years to take up a new space a few blocks away, at 1845 Levee Street at Turtle Creek Boulevard (still in the Design District). This is the same repurposed building Cris Worley will move her gallery to in the very near future. We like it when galleries situate themselves close together (convenience!); these two should pair well.
Johnson’s first show in the new space will open next month, though no announcement yet on what the exhibition will be. For more info, go here.
also by Christina Rees
- Buster Graybill at the Southwest School of Art - October 17th, 2017
- Misty Keasler's 'Haunt' at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth - September 26th, 2017
- Tom Sachs at the Nasher Sculpture Center - September 19th, 2017
- Ray Harryhausen's Singular Movie Magic - September 3rd, 2017
- Artists, Self-Sabotage, Integrity, and Selling Out - August 20th, 2017