The in-district migration of Dallas galleries continues. Holly Johnson Gallery is leaving its Dragon Street space of nearly ten years to take up a new space a few blocks away, at 1845 Levee Street at Turtle Creek Boulevard (still in the Design District). This is the same repurposed building Cris Worley will move her gallery to in the very near future. We like it when galleries situate themselves close together (convenience!); these two should pair well.
Johnson’s first show in the new space will open next month, though no announcement yet on what the exhibition will be. For more info, go here.
also by Christina Rees
- Christina and Angela's Epic Road Trip: Some Highlights - June 20th, 2017
- Doug Aitken at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth - June 13th, 2017
- Happy Summer! or, Something Wicked This Way Comes - May 27th, 2017
- Fun with a Sex Machine - May 16th, 2017
- Should Artists Have to Talk About Their Work? - May 7th, 2017