Dallas arts writer (and sometime Glasstire contributor) Darryl Ratcliff blogged yesterday for CentralTrak’s Canvassing that : “The Whole Arts World Is Totally Fucked. And Everyone’s Talking About Arts Criticism?”
Responding to Glasstire’s Christina Rees recent article on crowdsourced curating at museums, Ratcliff argues that museums aren’t necessarily to blame: wacky, populist curatorial strategies are symptoms of a larger campaign against creativity in general.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015