On Wednesday December 3, The Actors Fund, Dance Source Houston, and Fresh Arts are teaming up with Legacy Community Health Services to host a public workshop called “Every Artist Insured.” At 7 p.m. that evening at The Barn on Preston Street (Dance Source’s headquarters), healthcare marketplace pros will be on hand to “discuss how to enroll in an ACA plan” and help you navigate “the Marketplace web site and help you with the enrollment process.” They’ll also walk you through your options for federal subsidies, when applicable. You could walk outta there with health insurance! Or at least a concrete start date for your new health insurance!
(People: I signed up for the ACA last year and have been really pleased with my plan through 2014, and yes, I’ve been using it.)
also by Christina Rees
- Misty Keasler's 'Haunt' at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth - September 26th, 2017
- Tom Sachs at the Nasher Sculpture Center - September 19th, 2017
- Ray Harryhausen's Singular Movie Magic - September 3rd, 2017
- Artists, Self-Sabotage, Integrity, and Selling Out - August 20th, 2017
- Juan Mora: Culture Clash - August 1st, 2017