This year we’re excited to be hosting the Glasstire Talks at the Texas Contemporary Art Fair on September 6 & 7 in Houston. We have three great talks organized, none of which have to do with how to collect contemporary art! Our speakers will be covering the great corporate collections, both past and present; and How to Get Rid of the Art You Don’t Want Anymore. We’re especially excited about our first speaker, Hugh Forrest, the Director of the SXSW Interactive Festival!!
Hugh will be giving away a free pass to SXSW to one lucky member of the crowd at his talk — these are not easy to come by, even if you are prepared to shell out the $1,295 walkup rate to get in.
But never fear: we are giving away three VIP passes (worth $100) to the Texas Contemporary Fair, which will get you in to all three of our talks, as well as the VIP reception opening on Thursday night, September 4th! Register to win by emailing email@example.com — we’ll announce our randomly selected winners on Wednesday, September 3rd!
also by Glasstire
- Chris Castillo for Glasstire - October 25th, 2016
- Cruz Ortiz Selected to Create Art for Clinton Campaign - October 24th, 2016
- Let Rap Genius Walk You Through Glasstire's First Ever Review - October 24th, 2016
- 15 Years: A Visual History of Glasstire, 2001-2016 - October 23rd, 2016
- Celebrities Want to Make Art! - October 22nd, 2016