Texas Accountants and Lawyers for the Arts (TALA) will offer a one-on-one legal clinic for artists and arts-related organizations tomorrow evening at Houston’s Fresh Arts. Legal advice is absolutely free “for those with an annual income of under 50k” (that should include most artists) and they will be ready to answer any questions (actually, “questions must be related to work in the creative fields,” so they will not get you out of that speeding ticket).
Participants should register online ASAP for a half-hour time slot on July 29, 6:30-8:30pm.
also by Paula Newton
- Punk Rocker Mark Flood to Get Classical Treatment Tonight - May 5th, 2016
- Houston Art Fair Loses a Word and Gains an Attitude - May 4th, 2016
- Fire at SA’s Casa Chuck! - May 3rd, 2016
- Houston Artist Padaric Kolander Wins 2016 Hunting Art Prize - May 2nd, 2016
- Bayou City Art Festival is Going to be a Soggy One - April 29th, 2016