Texas Accountants and Lawyers for the Arts (TALA) will offer a one-on-one legal clinic for artists and arts-related organizations tomorrow evening at Houston’s Fresh Arts. Legal advice is absolutely free “for those with an annual income of under 50k” (that should include most artists) and they will be ready to answer any questions (actually, “questions must be related to work in the creative fields,” so they will not get you out of that speeding ticket).
Participants should register online ASAP for a half-hour time slot on July 29, 6:30-8:30pm.
also by Paula Newton
- Happy Birthday, Dada! - February 5th, 2016
- Dallas Art Advocate June Mattingly (1932-2016) - February 4th, 2016
- Artpace Announces a Power Trio of Artists-in-Residence - February 3rd, 2016
- Toby Kamps Appointed Spotlight Curator for Frieze - February 2nd, 2016
- Rienzi’s Founding Director to Retire - February 1st, 2016