Every Saturday is a good day to visit gallerys in Dallas’ Design District, but this Saturday, get there early: 15 art spaces are participating in the third Design District Gallery Day, an annual mid-summer art party organized by Brian Gibb of The Public Trust. The first 25 people at each gallery will get a gift bag which includes the official t-shirt and other stuff. Craft beer will flow. At Red Arrow Contemporary, The Industry Print Shop will be screen printing and handing out free prints from 3-8pm.
Other participating galleries include: Alan Simmons Art + Design, Circuit 12 Contemporary,
Conduit Gallery, Craighead Green Gallery, Cris Worley Fine Arts, Dallas Contemporary, Galleri Urbane, Goss-Michael Foundation, Holly Johnson Gallery, Laura Rathe Fine Art, Mary Tomás Gallery, PDNB Gallery, Red Arrow Contemporary, Samuel Lynne Galleries and new comers to the event Christopher Martin Gallery and Zhulong Gallery.
12-8pm, all over the Design District.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015