In response to the growing number of arts organizations in Houston in need of marketing support, Fresh Arts has developed a program that will help groom three select small organizations with the know-how to grow a strong and engaged audience. The program is called M-Lab and will help selected groups to strategize and implement a marketing package tailored to their needs. Arts organizations that are Fresh Arts members with 501c3 non-profit status may apply. The deadline is June 2, 2014.
For the full set of benefits and rules to apply, go here.
also by Lucia Simek
- Public Art is Winning! - May 22nd, 2014
- The Contemporary Austin Names a New Firestorm Fixer - May 21st, 2014
- Giant Camera Wins Giant Prize Purse - May 20th, 2014
- The Met Opens its Digital Vault - May 19th, 2014
- Goss-Michael Foundation's Associate Director Named Juror for ArtPrize - May 19th, 2014