Saint Cloud, the new ultra-hip boutique in Houston’s Rice Village, is maintaining its art smart cred by launching a guest-curated reading series called “Read This Now.” Its inaugural edition will be led by graphic designer Ashley Putman and Glasstire’s very own new Associate Publisher Alecia Harris.
Saint Cloud says that Putman and Harris will “collaborate to let us know what should be on our bookshelves and coffee tables NOW.” To get the book selection advice and to meet and welcome Alecia (with champagne and sweet treats!), check out the reading, which starts at 7 pm on Wednesday, March 12.
also by Paula Newton
- This Week: Houston! Next Week: Marfa! - September 30th, 2016
- Houston’s Smither Park Officially (Re)Opens - September 29th, 2016
- Two Texans Make ArtPrize Shortlist! - September 27th, 2016
- Idea Fund Round 9: Deadline, Info, and Jurors - September 26th, 2016
- Artists and Collectors to Show off their Weird Houston Homes - September 23rd, 2016