Saint Cloud, the new ultra-hip boutique in Houston’s Rice Village, is maintaining its art smart cred by launching a guest-curated reading series called “Read This Now.” Its inaugural edition will be led by graphic designer Ashley Putman and Glasstire’s very own new Associate Publisher Alecia Harris.
Saint Cloud says that Putman and Harris will “collaborate to let us know what should be on our bookshelves and coffee tables NOW.” To get the book selection advice and to meet and welcome Alecia (with champagne and sweet treats!), check out the reading, which starts at 7 pm on Wednesday, March 12.
also by Paula Newton
- Houston Art Fair Loses a Word and Gains an Attitude - May 4th, 2016
- Fire at SA’s Casa Chuck! - May 3rd, 2016
- Houston Artist Padaric Kolander Wins 2016 Hunting Art Prize - May 2nd, 2016
- Bayou City Art Festival is Going to be a Soggy One - April 29th, 2016
- Learn to Paint Like the President. Maybe Better. - April 28th, 2016