Saint Cloud, the new ultra-hip boutique in Houston’s Rice Village, is maintaining its art smart cred by launching a guest-curated reading series called “Read This Now.” Its inaugural edition will be led by graphic designer Ashley Putman and Glasstire’s very own new Associate Publisher Alecia Harris.
Saint Cloud says that Putman and Harris will “collaborate to let us know what should be on our bookshelves and coffee tables NOW.” To get the book selection advice and to meet and welcome Alecia (with champagne and sweet treats!), check out the reading, which starts at 7 pm on Wednesday, March 12.
also by Paula Newton
- UH College of the Arts Will Change Its Name After $20M Gift - January 19th, 2017
- Amy Poehler Buys Film Rights to Houston HS Teacher’s Book - January 18th, 2017
- Texas Medal of Arts Announces 2017 Honorees - January 17th, 2017
- Dessert Before Dinner: Houston Couple Pledges Entire Show to MFAH - January 16th, 2017
- Mixed Responses to Call for Artist Trump Protests - January 13th, 2017