Saint Cloud, the new ultra-hip boutique in Houston’s Rice Village, is maintaining its art smart cred by launching a guest-curated reading series called “Read This Now.” Its inaugural edition will be led by graphic designer Ashley Putman and Glasstire’s very own new Associate Publisher Alecia Harris.
Saint Cloud says that Putman and Harris will “collaborate to let us know what should be on our bookshelves and coffee tables NOW.” To get the book selection advice and to meet and welcome Alecia (with champagne and sweet treats!), check out the reading, which starts at 7 pm on Wednesday, March 12.
also by Paula Newton
- Huge Public Art Project in SATX Down to Four Finalists - August 26th, 2016
- Contemporary Art for Dogs! - August 25th, 2016
- Rauschenberg Foundation Expands SEED Program to Include Houston and Two Groups Win Big! - August 24th, 2016
- Houston Fringe Fest Returns! - August 23rd, 2016
- New Rules! Lawndale Mixes It Up For This Year’s Retablo Show - August 22nd, 2016