pant·i·soc·ra·cy (noun): a utopian community in which all rule equally
On Saturday night, the Amarillo Museum of Art (AMoA) opened Open, an exhibition of absolutely every artist who wanted to show work in the museum. Open, which required no entry fee, was open to all ages and levels of experience working in any medium. The museum only accepted one work per artist with the restrictions that it be appropriate for all ages and not to exceed 5 x 5’. The exhibition, hung salon style floor-to-ceiling, will be on view through January 11.
also by Paula Newton
- Rauschenberg Foundation Expands SEED Program to Include Houston and Two Groups Win Big! - August 24th, 2016
- Houston Fringe Fest Returns! - August 23rd, 2016
- New Rules! Lawndale Mixes It Up For This Year’s Retablo Show - August 22nd, 2016
- El Paso Artist Opens His Kosher Taco Art Project For One Night - August 19th, 2016
- The Last Ten Days of Austin’s Changarrito Project - August 18th, 2016