Kozlowski recently received her Masters in Museum Studies from the School of Human Evolution and Social Change at Arizona State University, where she has served as the Windgate Curatorial Fellow for the past two years. The fellowship culminated in a national exhibition, Crafting a Continuum: Rethinking Contemporary Craft, which will travel to HCCC in the summer of 2015.
“I am especially interested in supporting the role of the makers and creators of objects that become such an integral part of our lives,” says Kozlowski, “and I’m excited to be in the middle of Houston’s vibrant arts community, where so much is happening within the field of contemporary craft.”
also by Paula Newton
- Off to a Good Start! Moody Center Announces Inaugural Schedule of Artists - October 28th, 2016
- Tate Hires Houston Curator - October 27th, 2016
- Dallas Curator Named One of “Twenty Most Influential” - October 26th, 2016
- Dude! Art Class is Super Stressful! - October 25th, 2016
- A Texas Guide to Día De Los Muertos - October 24th, 2016