All the holidays are quickly approaching and will just as quickly roll into the new year with its new resolutions. If yours has something to do with figuring out how to make money as an artist, The Contemporary Austin is now accepting applications for the “Creative Capital Workshop: Funding Your Work.” Created in conjunction with the Creative Capital Professional Development Program, the workshop is developed by artists for artists to better organize their careers and achieve success.
This workshop is free and open to artists working in all disciplines in Central Texas, pending application acceptance. Applications are due January 13 and the workshop will take place all day on Saturday, February 8 at Laguna Gloria.
also by Paula Newton
- Waltz Across Texas with Frank Stella - July 22nd, 2016
- Finally!!! Cat Art Comes to Dallas - July 21st, 2016
- Study Shows That Art Helps You Grow Up - July 19th, 2016
- Land Art, Renewable Energy, and Aesthetics - July 18th, 2016
- Contemporary Austin Announces Gigantic Artist Prize - July 15th, 2016