All the holidays are quickly approaching and will just as quickly roll into the new year with its new resolutions. If yours has something to do with figuring out how to make money as an artist, The Contemporary Austin is now accepting applications for the “Creative Capital Workshop: Funding Your Work.” Created in conjunction with the Creative Capital Professional Development Program, the workshop is developed by artists for artists to better organize their careers and achieve success.
This workshop is free and open to artists working in all disciplines in Central Texas, pending application acceptance. Applications are due January 13 and the workshop will take place all day on Saturday, February 8 at Laguna Gloria.
also by Paula Newton
- Filmmaker Jonathan Demme, 1944-2017 - April 27th, 2017
- What They Don’t Teach You in Art School - April 26th, 2017
- University Art Students: Sell Your Work On New Online Platform - April 25th, 2017
- Meow Wolf is Growing Bigger and May Come to Austin! - April 24th, 2017
- Sand Art: Sculpture of Sculptures - April 21st, 2017