All the holidays are quickly approaching and will just as quickly roll into the new year with its new resolutions. If yours has something to do with figuring out how to make money as an artist, The Contemporary Austin is now accepting applications for the “Creative Capital Workshop: Funding Your Work.” Created in conjunction with the Creative Capital Professional Development Program, the workshop is developed by artists for artists to better organize their careers and achieve success.
This workshop is free and open to artists working in all disciplines in Central Texas, pending application acceptance. Applications are due January 13 and the workshop will take place all day on Saturday, February 8 at Laguna Gloria.
also by Paula Newton
- How to Fight Terrorism? Invest in the Arts - November 27th, 2015
- Have a Purrrrfect Thanksgiving! - November 26th, 2015
- Coming Soon! Studio Pods for Houston Artists - November 25th, 2015
- Who Got the 2015 Houston Artadia Awards? - November 24th, 2015
- JFK: The Fascination Continues with Opera, Performance Art, James Franco, and Money - November 23rd, 2015