Former President George W. Bush’s newfound painting talents have already moved him from his “self-portraits in the shower” phase to portraits of dogs and cats (and a few landscapes). Now, according to the New York Times, he plans to produce portraits of 19 foreign presidents and prime ministers he worked with during his time in the White House. In a recent article in the UK’s The Telegraph, the British seem quite anxious to view the famous amateur’s rendition of Tony Blair.
also by Paula Newton
- Artists and Collectors to Show off their Weird Houston Homes - September 23rd, 2016
- It May Be Too Late, but this Group is Set to Save East Austin Art - September 22nd, 2016
- Check out Islamic Art in Houston! - September 20th, 2016
- Performance Art: Could be Awful, Could be Fantastic - September 19th, 2016
- Austin’s EAST Announces Participating Artists - September 16th, 2016