Former President George W. Bush’s newfound painting talents have already moved him from his “self-portraits in the shower” phase to portraits of dogs and cats (and a few landscapes). Now, according to the New York Times, he plans to produce portraits of 19 foreign presidents and prime ministers he worked with during his time in the White House. In a recent article in the UK’s The Telegraph, the British seem quite anxious to view the famous amateur’s rendition of Tony Blair.
also by Paula Newton
- Last Weekend to See Big Texas Butter Sculpture - October 21st, 2016
- Houston Architects Name Artist of the Year - October 20th, 2016
- Another Houston Artist Hits the Small Screen - October 19th, 2016
- Artist to Create Sculpture from Guy Clark’s Ashes - October 13th, 2016
- Artists as Human Beings on TV - October 11th, 2016