It’s art fair time (again)! This weekend, the Texas Contemporary Art Fair will take over the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, and it all kicks off with a Thursday night opening party. Regular fair hours on Friday and Saturday are 11 am-7 pm, and Sunday noon-6 pm. But the first 300 people to stop by the Glasstire booth get a free Glasstire Halloween bag!
So, early birds who put on their best art connoisseur costumes can grab some Glasstire swag and wander from booth to booth, bags wide open, yelling, “Trick or Treat!” (Let us know how that works out.)
also by Paula Newton
- The Solar Eclipse in Art - August 21st, 2017
- Houston Joins the Anti-Confederate Monument Movement - August 18th, 2017
- Artists: It’s Time to Run for Office! - August 17th, 2017
- Film Nerds: a Happy Hour Just for You! - August 16th, 2017
- Find the Art Historical References in “Alien: Covenant” - August 15th, 2017