It’s art fair time (again)! This weekend, the Texas Contemporary Art Fair will take over the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, and it all kicks off with a Thursday night opening party. Regular fair hours on Friday and Saturday are 11 am-7 pm, and Sunday noon-6 pm. But the first 300 people to stop by the Glasstire booth get a free Glasstire Halloween bag!
So, early birds who put on their best art connoisseur costumes can grab some Glasstire swag and wander from booth to booth, bags wide open, yelling, “Trick or Treat!” (Let us know how that works out.)
also by Paula Newton
- Architects’ Pigs Could Fly in Just in Time for Trump Proposals - December 8th, 2016
- ALH Artists Inspire Latest Version of Debtfair at Whitney Biennial - December 7th, 2016
- Judd Foundation Releases More Judd Writings - December 2nd, 2016
- And Speaking of Space - December 1st, 2016
- SXSW+Art! - November 30th, 2016