It’s art fair time (again)! This weekend, the Texas Contemporary Art Fair will take over the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, and it all kicks off with a Thursday night opening party. Regular fair hours on Friday and Saturday are 11 am-7 pm, and Sunday noon-6 pm. But the first 300 people to stop by the Glasstire booth get a free Glasstire Halloween bag!
So, early birds who put on their best art connoisseur costumes can grab some Glasstire swag and wander from booth to booth, bags wide open, yelling, “Trick or Treat!” (Let us know how that works out.)
also by Paula Newton
- More Projected Art! This Time in Dallas - May 26th, 2016
- New Menil PR Director: Beyoncé - May 25th, 2016
- Austin: The People Speak! - May 24th, 2016
- Aurora/Menil BYOB Rescheduled Date (Maybe) - May 23rd, 2016
- Menil Collection Names Former Intern as New Director - May 20th, 2016