It’s art fair time (again)! This weekend, the Texas Contemporary Art Fair will take over the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, and it all kicks off with a Thursday night opening party. Regular fair hours on Friday and Saturday are 11 am-7 pm, and Sunday noon-6 pm. But the first 300 people to stop by the Glasstire booth get a free Glasstire Halloween bag!
So, early birds who put on their best art connoisseur costumes can grab some Glasstire swag and wander from booth to booth, bags wide open, yelling, “Trick or Treat!” (Let us know how that works out.)
also by Paula Newton
- Apply Now for Round 8 Idea Fund $$$ - October 9th, 2015
- Michael Ray Charles Adds Installation to UT’s Landmark Collection - October 8th, 2015
- Chalk Across Texas With You - October 7th, 2015
- The People Have Spoken: No More Renoir! - October 6th, 2015
- David Adickes Sign Site of Documented Theft - October 5th, 2015