Artwork by Brent, a chimpanzee at Chimp Haven in Keithville, La.
Brent is 37 years old and has lived at Chimp Haven since 2006. He is protective of Grandma, Chimp Haven’s oldest resident. He loves to laugh and play. Brent paints only with his tongue. His unique approach and style, while a little unorthodox, results in beautiful pieces of art.
Keywords: chimp, art, contest
also by Paula Newton
- The Boston Tea Party or the Mad Hatter Tea Party? - July 3rd, 2015
- Houston Artists in an Archive - July 2nd, 2015
- SXSW Looking for Artistic Tech Trend Nerds with Interesting Ideas - July 1st, 2015
- Helfenstein to Leave the Menil for Switzerland - June 30th, 2015
- Your Artistic Skills Can Get You Out of Jail! - June 29th, 2015