Artwork by Brent, a chimpanzee at Chimp Haven in Keithville, La.
Brent is 37 years old and has lived at Chimp Haven since 2006. He is protective of Grandma, Chimp Haven’s oldest resident. He loves to laugh and play. Brent paints only with his tongue. His unique approach and style, while a little unorthodox, results in beautiful pieces of art.
Keywords: chimp, art, contest
also by Paula Newton
- Happy World Art Drop Day! - September 1st, 2015
- Budding Architects and Environmentalists: Lend a Hand in Big Bend Country! - August 31st, 2015
- Dinosaur Art in an Uptight Age - August 28th, 2015
- Viva la Mujer! Señorita Cinema Back for its Fifth Year - August 27th, 2015
- Poet Cynthia Macdonald Dies at 87 - August 25th, 2015