Artwork by Brent, a chimpanzee at Chimp Haven in Keithville, La.
Brent is 37 years old and has lived at Chimp Haven since 2006. He is protective of Grandma, Chimp Haven’s oldest resident. He loves to laugh and play. Brent paints only with his tongue. His unique approach and style, while a little unorthodox, results in beautiful pieces of art.
Keywords: chimp, art, contest
also by Paula Newton
- More Mel Chin! Miranda Lash Returns to Houston to Explain it All - March 3rd, 2015
- Only Hours Left to Vote for America’s Best Art District! - March 2nd, 2015
- Turrell’s Houston Quaker Skyspace Has Reopened - February 26th, 2015
- Why Can’t TX Bring Back Its Curators/Directors? - February 25th, 2015
- BRRR, It’s Too Cold for Art in North TX - February 24th, 2015