Artwork by Brent, a chimpanzee at Chimp Haven in Keithville, La.
Brent is 37 years old and has lived at Chimp Haven since 2006. He is protective of Grandma, Chimp Haven’s oldest resident. He loves to laugh and play. Brent paints only with his tongue. His unique approach and style, while a little unorthodox, results in beautiful pieces of art.
Keywords: chimp, art, contest
also by Paula Newton
- Selma Composer Returns to Houston to Collaborate with Artist Robert Pruitt on “The Rauschenberg Project” - January 27th, 2015
- Lone Star Goes Lonely Planet with Texas/India Art Exchange - January 26th, 2015
- More Crazy Artists on Reality TV! - January 23rd, 2015
- This Week in Texas Art: New Year, New Sincerity - January 21st, 2015
- New Curators and Tame Mayhem at Dallas Contemporary - January 19th, 2015