Artwork by Brent, a chimpanzee at Chimp Haven in Keithville, La.
Brent is 37 years old and has lived at Chimp Haven since 2006. He is protective of Grandma, Chimp Haven’s oldest resident. He loves to laugh and play. Brent paints only with his tongue. His unique approach and style, while a little unorthodox, results in beautiful pieces of art.
Keywords: chimp, art, contest
also by Paula Newton
- Scared to Death! Funeral Museum Gets into the Halloween Spirit - October 1st, 2014
- Lauster Lone Texas Artist Shortlisted for ArtPrize Award - September 30th, 2014
- Want a Show at ALH? The Clock is Ticking! - September 29th, 2014
- It’s a Nerdfest! Comic Art Comes to S.A. - September 25th, 2014
- Meet the New Lawndale Residents - September 24th, 2014