Artwork by Brent, a chimpanzee at Chimp Haven in Keithville, La.
Brent is 37 years old and has lived at Chimp Haven since 2006. He is protective of Grandma, Chimp Haven’s oldest resident. He loves to laugh and play. Brent paints only with his tongue. His unique approach and style, while a little unorthodox, results in beautiful pieces of art.
Keywords: chimp, art, contest
also by Paula Newton
- Bill Davenport to step down as editor of Glasstire - April 17th, 2015
- Texans Awarded Guggenheim Fellowships - April 16th, 2015
- Rick Lowe to Settle Down as PRH Names New Executive Director - April 15th, 2015
- MenilFest Returns and Smart People Know How to Party! - April 14th, 2015
- DMA’s New Art Ball Video More Flat Than Funky - April 12th, 2015