Artwork by Brent, a chimpanzee at Chimp Haven in Keithville, La.
Brent is 37 years old and has lived at Chimp Haven since 2006. He is protective of Grandma, Chimp Haven’s oldest resident. He loves to laugh and play. Brent paints only with his tongue. His unique approach and style, while a little unorthodox, results in beautiful pieces of art.
Keywords: chimp, art, contest
also by Paula Newton
- Tired of Art Fairs? Head to Edinburg, TX! - August 4th, 2015
- Big Game Hunting for 50K! - August 3rd, 2015
- Professor Paglia Gives Mattress Performance a D, Calls it a “Parody” of Feminism - July 31st, 2015
- DMA Curator Leaves to Run New Florida Museum - July 30th, 2015
- A Closer Look at Big Show Artists - July 29th, 2015