Artwork by Brent, a chimpanzee at Chimp Haven in Keithville, La.
Brent is 37 years old and has lived at Chimp Haven since 2006. He is protective of Grandma, Chimp Haven’s oldest resident. He loves to laugh and play. Brent paints only with his tongue. His unique approach and style, while a little unorthodox, results in beautiful pieces of art.
Keywords: chimp, art, contest
also by Paula Newton
- DFW Theater Stands Up to Terrorists - December 18th, 2014
- 2014: The Year of Culture? - December 17th, 2014
- Meet the Man Who Made All Your Selfies Possible! - December 16th, 2014
- Even if You’re a Grinch, Support Local Artists! - December 15th, 2014
- Houston’s Black Guys Celebrate 24 Hours with Friends - December 11th, 2014