Artwork by Brent, a chimpanzee at Chimp Haven in Keithville, La.
Brent is 37 years old and has lived at Chimp Haven since 2006. He is protective of Grandma, Chimp Haven’s oldest resident. He loves to laugh and play. Brent paints only with his tongue. His unique approach and style, while a little unorthodox, results in beautiful pieces of art.
Keywords: chimp, art, contest
also by Paula Newton
- Artists and Writers to Decide If They Have Anything in Common - October 30th, 2014
- Halloween in Texas: What's an artist to do? - October 29th, 2014
- Austin Artist to Build Giant Lady Parts - October 28th, 2014
- DFW Art Lovers: Take This Personality Quiz! - October 27th, 2014
- Luis Jiménez Studio Declared Cultural Property by New Mexico and Nominated for National Historic Landmark - October 23rd, 2014