Artwork by Brent, a chimpanzee at Chimp Haven in Keithville, La.
Brent is 37 years old and has lived at Chimp Haven since 2006. He is protective of Grandma, Chimp Haven’s oldest resident. He loves to laugh and play. Brent paints only with his tongue. His unique approach and style, while a little unorthodox, results in beautiful pieces of art.
Keywords: chimp, art, contest
also by Paula Newton
- Houston Couple Donates $10 Million Collection to Blanton - August 28th, 2014
- galleryHOMELAND Returns! New Space, New Mission - August 27th, 2014
- The World’s First Citywide Photoblog! - August 26th, 2014
- Art on the Water in Houston’s East End - August 25th, 2014
- The New Art of Art Vandalism - August 21st, 2014