Artwork by Brent, a chimpanzee at Chimp Haven in Keithville, La.
Brent is 37 years old and has lived at Chimp Haven since 2006. He is protective of Grandma, Chimp Haven’s oldest resident. He loves to laugh and play. Brent paints only with his tongue. His unique approach and style, while a little unorthodox, results in beautiful pieces of art.
Keywords: chimp, art, contest
also by Paula Newton
- If You’ve Been Waiting for a Sci-Fi Latino Noir Performance Art Show, It’s Finally Coming to S.A.! - May 28th, 2015
- DMA Receives $4.3 Million for New Eagle Family Plaza - May 27th, 2015
- Storms, Floods, and Tornadoes Totally Mess With Texas - May 26th, 2015
- DiverseWorks Signs Up for Fair Pay to Artists - May 20th, 2015
- New S.A. Galleries: A FitzGibbons Family Gathering - May 19th, 2015