Artwork by Brent, a chimpanzee at Chimp Haven in Keithville, La.
Brent is 37 years old and has lived at Chimp Haven since 2006. He is protective of Grandma, Chimp Haven’s oldest resident. He loves to laugh and play. Brent paints only with his tongue. His unique approach and style, while a little unorthodox, results in beautiful pieces of art.
Keywords: chimp, art, contest
also by Paula Newton
- Luis Jiménez Studio Declared Cultural Property by New Mexico and Nominated for National Historic Landmark - October 23rd, 2014
- Houston’s MATCH is Getting Real: It Has Concrete AND an Executive Director - October 22nd, 2014
- Oscar de la Renta, 1932-2014 - October 21st, 2014
- Ah, the Internet: Banksy Arrested. Not! - October 20th, 2014
- Congrats to TX Craft and Craft Award Winners at HCCC - October 16th, 2014