Artwork by Brent, a chimpanzee at Chimp Haven in Keithville, La.
Brent is 37 years old and has lived at Chimp Haven since 2006. He is protective of Grandma, Chimp Haven’s oldest resident. He loves to laugh and play. Brent paints only with his tongue. His unique approach and style, while a little unorthodox, results in beautiful pieces of art.
Keywords: chimp, art, contest
also by Paula Newton
- Texas Artists: Who's in that Crystal Bridges show? - July 31st, 2014
- A Crash Course in Houston Artists - July 30th, 2014
- President Awards James Turrell the National Medal of Arts - July 29th, 2014
- Help for Artists with Legal Tangles to Untangle - July 28th, 2014
- Glasstire Sets Trend of Contemporary Art Video Chat! - July 24th, 2014