Artwork by Brent, a chimpanzee at Chimp Haven in Keithville, La.
Brent is 37 years old and has lived at Chimp Haven since 2006. He is protective of Grandma, Chimp Haven’s oldest resident. He loves to laugh and play. Brent paints only with his tongue. His unique approach and style, while a little unorthodox, results in beautiful pieces of art.
Keywords: chimp, art, contest
also by Paula Newton
- It’s Art Fair Time in Houston (Again)! - September 18th, 2014
- Rick Lowe is Officially a Genius! - September 17th, 2014
- Houston Artist Wendy Wagner (1967-2014) - September 17th, 2014
- Project Row Houses to Change Leadership - September 15th, 2014
- UTEP Arts Center Throws a Short Party to Celebrate Everything! - September 11th, 2014