A new bike rack installed by the City of Houston in the shape of “Be Mucho Bueno” in front of the Merida restaurant in the 2500 block of Navigation Thursday, Aug. 29, 2013, in Houston.
( James Nielsen / Houston Chronicle )
also by Paula Newton
- Turrell’s Houston Quaker Skyspace Has Reopened - February 26th, 2015
- Why Can’t TX Bring Back Its Curators/Directors? - February 25th, 2015
- BRRR, It’s Too Cold for Art in North TX - February 24th, 2015
- Video Killed the Photography Star! (Maybe) in Two Talks - February 23rd, 2015
- OUTsider Arts Fest to Prove That Sometimes Austin is Still Weird - February 19th, 2015