A new bike rack installed by the City of Houston in the shape of “Be Mucho Bueno” in front of the Merida restaurant in the 2500 block of Navigation Thursday, Aug. 29, 2013, in Houston.
( James Nielsen / Houston Chronicle )
also by Paula Newton
- DFW Theater Stands Up to Terrorists - December 18th, 2014
- 2014: The Year of Culture? - December 17th, 2014
- Meet the Man Who Made All Your Selfies Possible! - December 16th, 2014
- Even if You’re a Grinch, Support Local Artists! - December 15th, 2014
- Houston’s Black Guys Celebrate 24 Hours with Friends - December 11th, 2014