A new bike rack installed by the City of Houston in the shape of “Be Mucho Bueno” in front of the Merida restaurant in the 2500 block of Navigation Thursday, Aug. 29, 2013, in Houston.
( James Nielsen / Houston Chronicle )
also by Paula Newton
- Luis Jiménez Studio Declared Cultural Property by New Mexico and Nominated for National Historic Landmark - October 23rd, 2014
- Houston’s MATCH is Getting Real: It Has Concrete AND an Executive Director - October 22nd, 2014
- Oscar de la Renta, 1932-2014 - October 21st, 2014
- Ah, the Internet: Banksy Arrested. Not! - October 20th, 2014
- Congrats to TX Craft and Craft Award Winners at HCCC - October 16th, 2014