A new bike rack installed by the City of Houston in the shape of “Be Mucho Bueno” in front of the Merida restaurant in the 2500 block of Navigation Thursday, Aug. 29, 2013, in Houston.
( James Nielsen / Houston Chronicle )
also by Paula Newton
- Artists and Writers to Decide If They Have Anything in Common - October 30th, 2014
- Halloween in Texas: What's an artist to do? - October 29th, 2014
- Austin Artist to Build Giant Lady Parts - October 28th, 2014
- DFW Art Lovers: Take This Personality Quiz! - October 27th, 2014
- Luis Jiménez Studio Declared Cultural Property by New Mexico and Nominated for National Historic Landmark - October 23rd, 2014