A new bike rack installed by the City of Houston in the shape of “Be Mucho Bueno” in front of the Merida restaurant in the 2500 block of Navigation Thursday, Aug. 29, 2013, in Houston.
( James Nielsen / Houston Chronicle )
also by Paula Newton
- Hello Austin, What'cha Knowin'? Public Art Project Allows the City to Talk Back - January 28th, 2015
- Selma Composer Returns to Houston to Collaborate with Artist Robert Pruitt on “The Rauschenberg Project” - January 27th, 2015
- Lone Star Goes Lonely Planet with Texas/India Art Exchange - January 26th, 2015
- More Crazy Artists on Reality TV! - January 23rd, 2015
- This Week in Texas Art: New Year, New Sincerity - January 21st, 2015