The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston has found a replacement for recently retired Associate Director Gwen Goffe. Eric O. Anyah has been lured away from the Art Institute of Chicago and will begin his new role as MFAH’s chief financial officer in October.
At AIC, Anyah oversaw a successful $900 million endowment in addition to managing the organization’s $400 million capital campaign. This experience should come in handy for the MFAH’s upcoming major expansion project. Director Gary Tinterow states, “Eric is uniquely positioned to move the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, ahead in its financial planning as we embark on the Museum’s expansion and endowment campaigns.”
also by Paula Newton
- Learn to Paint Like Van Gogh! Or Watch the Artists Who Did - May 31st, 2016
- Cruz Ortiz Selected as Artist for TX Dem Convention - May 30th, 2016
- Memorial Weekend: Oragami, Peace, and Granted Wishes! - May 27th, 2016
- More Projected Art! This Time in Dallas - May 26th, 2016
- New Menil PR Director: Beyoncé - May 25th, 2016