The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth has announced its Fall lecture series, packing every single Tuesday evening with speakers. Most of the series is in conjunction with the upcoming exhibition México Inside Out: Themes in Art Since 1990, billed as “the first of its kind to be presented in North Texas.” Speakers will include exhibiting artists Francis Alÿs, Gabriel Kuri, José Antonio Vega Macotela, Melanie Smith, Yoshua Okón, Gustavo Artigas, exhibition curator Andrea Karnes, and James Oles, art historian and author of Art and Architecture in Mexico.
also by Paula Newton
- Houston Fringe Fest Returns! - August 23rd, 2016
- New Rules! Lawndale Mixes It Up For This Year’s Retablo Show - August 22nd, 2016
- El Paso Artist Opens His Kosher Taco Art Project For One Night - August 19th, 2016
- The Last Ten Days of Austin’s Changarrito Project - August 18th, 2016
- What’s the Big Deal About the Big Show? - August 17th, 2016