The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth has announced its Fall lecture series, packing every single Tuesday evening with speakers. Most of the series is in conjunction with the upcoming exhibition México Inside Out: Themes in Art Since 1990, billed as “the first of its kind to be presented in North Texas.” Speakers will include exhibiting artists Francis Alÿs, Gabriel Kuri, José Antonio Vega Macotela, Melanie Smith, Yoshua Okón, Gustavo Artigas, exhibition curator Andrea Karnes, and James Oles, art historian and author of Art and Architecture in Mexico.
also by Paula Newton
- Dead Dog’s Eyeballs! There’s a New Graphic Bio on Daniel Johnston - July 28th, 2016
- Where is Ana Mendieta? In Dallas! - July 27th, 2016
- Houston Artists! Get Ready for Art Market Season - July 26th, 2016
- Punk Out at the CAMH with the Mydolls - July 25th, 2016
- Waltz Across Texas with Frank Stella - July 22nd, 2016