The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth has announced its Fall lecture series, packing every single Tuesday evening with speakers. Most of the series is in conjunction with the upcoming exhibition México Inside Out: Themes in Art Since 1990, billed as “the first of its kind to be presented in North Texas.” Speakers will include exhibiting artists Francis Alÿs, Gabriel Kuri, José Antonio Vega Macotela, Melanie Smith, Yoshua Okón, Gustavo Artigas, exhibition curator Andrea Karnes, and James Oles, art historian and author of Art and Architecture in Mexico.
also by Paula Newton
- Bayou City Art Festival is Going to be a Soggy One - April 29th, 2016
- Learn to Paint Like the President. Maybe Better. - April 28th, 2016
- Historic Cafeteria/Art Gallery Destroyed by Fire - April 27th, 2016
- Performance Art Takes Over Houston in a Big Way! - April 26th, 2016
- Love is for Everyone, Says Lubbock: Now Only $24! - April 25th, 2016