The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth has announced its Fall lecture series, packing every single Tuesday evening with speakers. Most of the series is in conjunction with the upcoming exhibition México Inside Out: Themes in Art Since 1990, billed as “the first of its kind to be presented in North Texas.” Speakers will include exhibiting artists Francis Alÿs, Gabriel Kuri, José Antonio Vega Macotela, Melanie Smith, Yoshua Okón, Gustavo Artigas, exhibition curator Andrea Karnes, and James Oles, art historian and author of Art and Architecture in Mexico.
also by Paula Newton
- John Glenn (1921-2016) - December 9th, 2016
- Architects’ Pigs Could Fly in Just in Time for Trump Proposals - December 8th, 2016
- ALH Artists Inspire Latest Version of Debtfair at Whitney Biennial - December 7th, 2016
- Judd Foundation Releases More Judd Writings - December 2nd, 2016
- And Speaking of Space - December 1st, 2016