The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth has announced its Fall lecture series, packing every single Tuesday evening with speakers. Most of the series is in conjunction with the upcoming exhibition México Inside Out: Themes in Art Since 1990, billed as “the first of its kind to be presented in North Texas.” Speakers will include exhibiting artists Francis Alÿs, Gabriel Kuri, José Antonio Vega Macotela, Melanie Smith, Yoshua Okón, Gustavo Artigas, exhibition curator Andrea Karnes, and James Oles, art historian and author of Art and Architecture in Mexico.
also by Paula Newton
- I Never Liked Art: Vito Acconci, 1940-2017 - April 29th, 2017
- What’s the Chinati Foundation Up To? - April 28th, 2017
- Filmmaker Jonathan Demme, 1944-2017 - April 27th, 2017
- What They Don’t Teach You in Art School - April 26th, 2017
- University Art Students: Sell Your Work On New Online Platform - April 25th, 2017