It’s finished! Patrick Renner’s 180-foot long sculpture of steel and reclaimed wood will be dedicated this evening at the opening reception celebration. With the help of a lot of friends and assistants, Renner has completed the weaving and welding of the Funnel Tunnel that snakes down the Montrose median across from the Art League Houston (ALH). The ALH, who commissioned the project, will host the festivities in its parking lot from 6-9 pm.
also by Paula Newton
- Dallas Curator Named One of “Twenty Most Influential” - October 26th, 2016
- Dude! Art Class is Super Stressful! - October 25th, 2016
- A Texas Guide to Día De Los Muertos - October 24th, 2016
- Last Weekend to See Big Texas Butter Sculpture - October 21st, 2016
- Houston Architects Name Artist of the Year - October 20th, 2016