In commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the bible of color theory, Josef Albers’ Interaction of Color, Yale University Press has released an iPad version of the landmark educational tool. The app includes Albers’ original text, almost all of the original plates, commentary and videos. But artists and designers can totally geek out on the “Create” function, which allows users to play with the color wheel, create unique designs, and export them to social media.
also by Paula Newton
- West Texas Landmarks Vandalized! - February 24th, 2017
- Rice U’s Moody Center is Almost Reality! - February 23rd, 2017
- WH Plans to Eliminate NEA and NEH as Examples of “Wastes of Taxpayer Money” - February 22nd, 2017
- S.A. Artist Wins 10K Craft Council Award - February 21st, 2017
- Happy (Not My) President’s Day! - February 20th, 2017