In commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the bible of color theory, Josef Albers’ Interaction of Color, Yale University Press has released an iPad version of the landmark educational tool. The app includes Albers’ original text, almost all of the original plates, commentary and videos. But artists and designers can totally geek out on the “Create” function, which allows users to play with the color wheel, create unique designs, and export them to social media.
also by Paula Newton
- It’s Hot! Time for Some Ice Cream Art! - July 29th, 2016
- Dead Dog’s Eyeballs! There’s a New Graphic Bio on Daniel Johnston - July 28th, 2016
- Where is Ana Mendieta? In Dallas! - July 27th, 2016
- Houston Artists! Get Ready for Art Market Season - July 26th, 2016
- Punk Out at the CAMH with the Mydolls - July 25th, 2016