In commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the bible of color theory, Josef Albers’ Interaction of Color, Yale University Press has released an iPad version of the landmark educational tool. The app includes Albers’ original text, almost all of the original plates, commentary and videos. But artists and designers can totally geek out on the “Create” function, which allows users to play with the color wheel, create unique designs, and export them to social media.
also by Paula Newton
- How to Fight Terrorism? Invest in the Arts - November 27th, 2015
- Have a Purrrrfect Thanksgiving! - November 26th, 2015
- Coming Soon! Studio Pods for Houston Artists - November 25th, 2015
- Who Got the 2015 Houston Artadia Awards? - November 24th, 2015
- JFK: The Fascination Continues with Opera, Performance Art, James Franco, and Money - November 23rd, 2015