In commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the bible of color theory, Josef Albers’ Interaction of Color, Yale University Press has released an iPad version of the landmark educational tool. The app includes Albers’ original text, almost all of the original plates, commentary and videos. But artists and designers can totally geek out on the “Create” function, which allows users to play with the color wheel, create unique designs, and export them to social media.
also by Paula Newton
- Trump’s “Border Wall” Shines Spotlight on EP Women’s Filmmaker Collective - March 23rd, 2017
- Another Artist Town Hall Meeting in Houston: Time to Get Political - March 22nd, 2017
- Trisha Brown (1936-2017) - March 21st, 2017
- Artist Appropriates Trump Slogan for “Painfully Powerful Statement” - March 17th, 2017
- It’s Just Macaroni and Cheese: Arts Funding to be Burned! - March 16th, 2017