Lubbockites who have not yet visited the newest gallery to the city’s art scene, Peachtree Gallery (which opened its doors in June) or caught the opening night of its second exhibition, STILL, (which was last night) can still check it out by joining the First Friday Art Trail tonight. Held from 6-9 pm, rain or shine, on the first Friday of every month, the progressive art event is held predominately in the Lubbock Cultural District. Trailblazers can grab a map and explore on their own, or jump aboard one of five free trolleys and ride to the galleries along the downtown route.
also by Paula Newton
- Who Knew Trump is also an Artist? - July 28th, 2017
- Even Less Menil: Drawing Institute Opening Delayed - July 27th, 2017
- Texas Public Art Projects Win Again! - July 26th, 2017
- My Chimp Could Paint That! - July 25th, 2017
- Sugar Land Teen Wins Big Time Film Award - July 21st, 2017