Lubbockites who have not yet visited the newest gallery to the city’s art scene, Peachtree Gallery (which opened its doors in June) or caught the opening night of its second exhibition, STILL, (which was last night) can still check it out by joining the First Friday Art Trail tonight. Held from 6-9 pm, rain or shine, on the first Friday of every month, the progressive art event is held predominately in the Lubbock Cultural District. Trailblazers can grab a map and explore on their own, or jump aboard one of five free trolleys and ride to the galleries along the downtown route.
also by Paula Newton
- Dude! Art Class is Super Stressful! - October 25th, 2016
- A Texas Guide to Día De Los Muertos - October 24th, 2016
- Last Weekend to See Big Texas Butter Sculpture - October 21st, 2016
- Houston Architects Name Artist of the Year - October 20th, 2016
- Another Houston Artist Hits the Small Screen - October 19th, 2016