Lubbockites who have not yet visited the newest gallery to the city’s art scene, Peachtree Gallery (which opened its doors in June) or caught the opening night of its second exhibition, STILL, (which was last night) can still check it out by joining the First Friday Art Trail tonight. Held from 6-9 pm, rain or shine, on the first Friday of every month, the progressive art event is held predominately in the Lubbock Cultural District. Trailblazers can grab a map and explore on their own, or jump aboard one of five free trolleys and ride to the galleries along the downtown route.
also by Paula Newton
- Houston Fringe Fest Returns! - August 23rd, 2016
- New Rules! Lawndale Mixes It Up For This Year’s Retablo Show - August 22nd, 2016
- El Paso Artist Opens His Kosher Taco Art Project For One Night - August 19th, 2016
- The Last Ten Days of Austin’s Changarrito Project - August 18th, 2016
- What’s the Big Deal About the Big Show? - August 17th, 2016