Lubbockites who have not yet visited the newest gallery to the city’s art scene, Peachtree Gallery (which opened its doors in June) or caught the opening night of its second exhibition, STILL, (which was last night) can still check it out by joining the First Friday Art Trail tonight. Held from 6-9 pm, rain or shine, on the first Friday of every month, the progressive art event is held predominately in the Lubbock Cultural District. Trailblazers can grab a map and explore on their own, or jump aboard one of five free trolleys and ride to the galleries along the downtown route.
also by Paula Newton
- Arts Donors: What’s in a Name? - May 29th, 2017
- Dallas Artist is Now a TV Star - May 26th, 2017
- N.O.’s Prospect 4 Announces Artists, Including Texans - May 25th, 2017
- Trump’s Proposed Budget to Kill National Endowments for the Arts and Humanities - May 24th, 2017
- Austin Art: People Have the Power - May 23rd, 2017