Lubbockites who have not yet visited the newest gallery to the city’s art scene, Peachtree Gallery (which opened its doors in June) or caught the opening night of its second exhibition, STILL, (which was last night) can still check it out by joining the First Friday Art Trail tonight. Held from 6-9 pm, rain or shine, on the first Friday of every month, the progressive art event is held predominately in the Lubbock Cultural District. Trailblazers can grab a map and explore on their own, or jump aboard one of five free trolleys and ride to the galleries along the downtown route.
also by Paula Newton
- Outsider Artsmarter Working From the Inside - March 28th, 2017
- Finally! News for Cats - March 27th, 2017
- Social Practice Artist Corrina Mehiel Found Stabbed to Death in DC - March 24th, 2017
- Trump’s “Border Wall” Shines Spotlight on EP Women’s Filmmaker Collective - March 23rd, 2017
- Another Artist Town Hall Meeting in Houston: Time to Get Political - March 22nd, 2017