A 14-year old boy died early Saturday morning after becoming impaled on the horn of a bull statue outside of Texas Tech’s National Ranching Heritage Museum. According to the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal, Miguel Martinez was with two adults and two minors outside the museum at about 3 a.m. While playing hide-and-seek, he ran into the statue and one of its horns pierced the teen’s chest.
also by Paula Newton
- Rick Lowe: The Genius is Now a UH Professor - July 1st, 2016
- Affordable Space for E.P. Artists! - June 30th, 2016
- Lucas Museum and Don Bacigalupi Ditch Chicago and Look to California - June 29th, 2016
- Fluxus Co-Founder Ben Patterson Dies at 82 - June 28th, 2016
- Spend Your Holiday Weekend in Rockport! - June 27th, 2016