A 14-year old boy died early Saturday morning after becoming impaled on the horn of a bull statue outside of Texas Tech’s National Ranching Heritage Museum. According to the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal, Miguel Martinez was with two adults and two minors outside the museum at about 3 a.m. While playing hide-and-seek, he ran into the statue and one of its horns pierced the teen’s chest.
also by Paula Newton
- Coming Soon! Studio Pods for Houston Artists - November 25th, 2015
- Who Got the 2015 Houston Artadia Awards? - November 24th, 2015
- JFK: The Fascination Continues with Opera, Performance Art, James Franco, and Money - November 23rd, 2015
- A Day to Give Thanks for Weirdo Artists - November 20th, 2015
- Moving Sale! Start Your Own Art Space - November 19th, 2015