A 14-year old boy died early Saturday morning after becoming impaled on the horn of a bull statue outside of Texas Tech’s National Ranching Heritage Museum. According to the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal, Miguel Martinez was with two adults and two minors outside the museum at about 3 a.m. While playing hide-and-seek, he ran into the statue and one of its horns pierced the teen’s chest.
also by Paula Newton
- The People Have Spoken: No More Renoir! - October 6th, 2015
- David Adickes Sign Site of Documented Theft - October 5th, 2015
- It’s National Spinning and Weaving Week! - October 2nd, 2015
- A Public Memorial and Tribute to Jesús Moroles - October 1st, 2015
- First it was Bernie Sanders, Now it’s Art League Houston! - September 30th, 2015