The Dallas Museum of Art recently named Margot Perot as board chair, replacing the outgoing Deedie Potter Rose, who has served as a DMA trustee for a quarter century and as board chair for the past six years.
Perot is also a longtime DMA board member, serving on many committees and co-chairing many fundraisers. She and her husband, Ross Perot, have supported the museum for decades and established the Margot B. Perot Curator of Decorative Arts and Design position in 2003. The Perot children donated $50 million in honor of their parents to help establish the Perot Museum of Nature and Science, which opened to the public this past year.
also by Paula Newton
- Houston Joins the Anti-Confederate Monument Movement - August 18th, 2017
- Artists: It’s Time to Run for Office! - August 17th, 2017
- Film Nerds: a Happy Hour Just for You! - August 16th, 2017
- Find the Art Historical References in “Alien: Covenant” - August 15th, 2017
- UPDATE: Doggy Art a Great Success! - August 14th, 2017