The Dallas Museum of Art recently named Margot Perot as board chair, replacing the outgoing Deedie Potter Rose, who has served as a DMA trustee for a quarter century and as board chair for the past six years.
Perot is also a longtime DMA board member, serving on many committees and co-chairing many fundraisers. She and her husband, Ross Perot, have supported the museum for decades and established the Margot B. Perot Curator of Decorative Arts and Design position in 2003. The Perot children donated $50 million in honor of their parents to help establish the Perot Museum of Nature and Science, which opened to the public this past year.
also by Paula Newton
- Happy Birthday, Dada! - February 5th, 2016
- Dallas Art Advocate June Mattingly (1932-2016) - February 4th, 2016
- Artpace Announces a Power Trio of Artists-in-Residence - February 3rd, 2016
- Toby Kamps Appointed Spotlight Curator for Frieze - February 2nd, 2016
- Rienzi’s Founding Director to Retire - February 1st, 2016