On Friday evening, from 6-8 p.m., they will invite friends to “raise a glass (and maybe shake some booty)” in honor of the former artistic director’s 10+ years with Houston’s DiverseWorks. If successful, they could consider making the “Goodbye Sixto Disco Party” a monthly program.
The event is open to the public, but RSVP to Callie Meeks at Callie@DiverseWorks.org.
also by Paula Newton
- Architects’ Pigs Could Fly in Just in Time for Trump Proposals - December 8th, 2016
- ALH Artists Inspire Latest Version of Debtfair at Whitney Biennial - December 7th, 2016
- Judd Foundation Releases More Judd Writings - December 2nd, 2016
- And Speaking of Space - December 1st, 2016
- SXSW+Art! - November 30th, 2016