On Friday evening, from 6-8 p.m., they will invite friends to “raise a glass (and maybe shake some booty)” in honor of the former artistic director’s 10+ years with Houston’s DiverseWorks. If successful, they could consider making the “Goodbye Sixto Disco Party” a monthly program.
The event is open to the public, but RSVP to Callie Meeks at Callie@DiverseWorks.org.
also by Paula Newton
- Houston Art Fair Loses a Word and Gains an Attitude - May 4th, 2016
- Fire at SA’s Casa Chuck! - May 3rd, 2016
- Houston Artist Padaric Kolander Wins 2016 Hunting Art Prize - May 2nd, 2016
- Bayou City Art Festival is Going to be a Soggy One - April 29th, 2016
- Learn to Paint Like the President. Maybe Better. - April 28th, 2016