On Friday evening, from 6-8 p.m., they will invite friends to “raise a glass (and maybe shake some booty)” in honor of the former artistic director’s 10+ years with Houston’s DiverseWorks. If successful, they could consider making the “Goodbye Sixto Disco Party” a monthly program.
The event is open to the public, but RSVP to Callie Meeks at Callie@DiverseWorks.org.
also by Paula Newton
- Contemporary Art for Dogs! - August 25th, 2016
- Rauschenberg Foundation Expands SEED Program to Include Houston and Two Groups Win Big! - August 24th, 2016
- Houston Fringe Fest Returns! - August 23rd, 2016
- New Rules! Lawndale Mixes It Up For This Year’s Retablo Show - August 22nd, 2016
- El Paso Artist Opens His Kosher Taco Art Project For One Night - August 19th, 2016