Early registration is now open for the 2014 International Meeting Place, FotoFest’s portfolio review program in Houston. March seems a long way off and $860 (the cost of one 4-day session) is a hefty fee, but photographers and photo-based artists from all over the world snatch these sessions up fast. Participants will show their work and hobnob with heavy hitters from the photosphere in the world’s largest and most international portfolio review.
also by Paula Newton
- Bayou City Art Festival is Going to be a Soggy One - April 29th, 2016
- Learn to Paint Like the President. Maybe Better. - April 28th, 2016
- Historic Cafeteria/Art Gallery Destroyed by Fire - April 27th, 2016
- Performance Art Takes Over Houston in a Big Way! - April 26th, 2016
- Love is for Everyone, Says Lubbock: Now Only $24! - April 25th, 2016