Early registration is now open for the 2014 International Meeting Place, FotoFest’s portfolio review program in Houston. March seems a long way off and $860 (the cost of one 4-day session) is a hefty fee, but photographers and photo-based artists from all over the world snatch these sessions up fast. Participants will show their work and hobnob with heavy hitters from the photosphere in the world’s largest and most international portfolio review.
also by Paula Newton
- Who Got the 2015 Houston Artadia Awards? - November 24th, 2015
- JFK: The Fascination Continues with Opera, Performance Art, James Franco, and Money - November 23rd, 2015
- A Day to Give Thanks for Weirdo Artists - November 20th, 2015
- Moving Sale! Start Your Own Art Space - November 19th, 2015
- Detroit Collective Brings Post-Apocalyptic, Sci-Fi, Interactive, Social Justice, Music and Light Show to Dallas. Inside a Pod. - November 18th, 2015