Early registration is now open for the 2014 International Meeting Place, FotoFest’s portfolio review program in Houston. March seems a long way off and $860 (the cost of one 4-day session) is a hefty fee, but photographers and photo-based artists from all over the world snatch these sessions up fast. Participants will show their work and hobnob with heavy hitters from the photosphere in the world’s largest and most international portfolio review.
also by Paula Newton
- Find the Art Historical References in “Alien: Covenant” - August 15th, 2017
- UPDATE: Doggy Art a Great Success! - August 14th, 2017
- Getting Sweaty at the Museum - August 11th, 2017
- Tape Art Comes to the Panhandle - August 10th, 2017
- One More Celebrity Turned Artist: Jim Carrey - August 9th, 2017