Early registration is now open for the 2014 International Meeting Place, FotoFest’s portfolio review program in Houston. March seems a long way off and $860 (the cost of one 4-day session) is a hefty fee, but photographers and photo-based artists from all over the world snatch these sessions up fast. Participants will show their work and hobnob with heavy hitters from the photosphere in the world’s largest and most international portfolio review.
also by Paula Newton
- Trump’s Proposed Budget to Kill National Endowments for the Arts and Humanities - May 24th, 2017
- Austin Art: People Have the Power - May 23rd, 2017
- Performance Artist Solange Does the Guggenheim - May 22nd, 2017
- Art League Houston Names New Director - May 19th, 2017
- Texas State Artists Selected for 2018 - May 18th, 2017