Early registration is now open for the 2014 International Meeting Place, FotoFest’s portfolio review program in Houston. March seems a long way off and $860 (the cost of one 4-day session) is a hefty fee, but photographers and photo-based artists from all over the world snatch these sessions up fast. Participants will show their work and hobnob with heavy hitters from the photosphere in the world’s largest and most international portfolio review.
also by Paula Newton
- WH Plans to Eliminate NEA and NEH as Examples of “Wastes of Taxpayer Money” - February 22nd, 2017
- S.A. Artist Wins 10K Craft Council Award - February 21st, 2017
- Happy (Not My) President’s Day! - February 20th, 2017
- SXSE: Beaumont Is a Boomtown of Film & Music - February 17th, 2017
- How to Get A Studio and Stipend from Lawndale - February 16th, 2017