Well, it happened: The Joanna hosted its final art opening/frat party Friday night, featuring paintings and mug shots by Bill Willis. The Houston gallery has been the late night art stop for six years and now we have to wait until September to see its next incarnation. Co-founder Cody Ledvina will be opening a new gallery, The Brandon, in the Domy bookstore space.
also by Paula Newton
- Oregon May Have Outdone Texas’ CowParade - September 22nd, 2017
- New Curator of Asian Art at MFAH - September 21st, 2017
- Bastrop Art Center Near Completion - September 20th, 2017
- Neo-Nazi Posters Found Plastered Around UH Campus - September 19th, 2017
- Arts Orgs Impacted by Harvey Must Attend Meeting to Apply for FEMA - September 18th, 2017