Well, it happened: The Joanna hosted its final art opening/frat party Friday night, featuring paintings and mug shots by Bill Willis. The Houston gallery has been the late night art stop for six years and now we have to wait until September to see its next incarnation. Co-founder Cody Ledvina will be opening a new gallery, The Brandon, in the Domy bookstore space.
also by Paula Newton
- Architects’ Pigs Could Fly in Just in Time for Trump Proposals - December 8th, 2016
- ALH Artists Inspire Latest Version of Debtfair at Whitney Biennial - December 7th, 2016
- Judd Foundation Releases More Judd Writings - December 2nd, 2016
- And Speaking of Space - December 1st, 2016
- SXSW+Art! - November 30th, 2016