East Dallas Gallery Day is all day today (well, 12-8 PM) but, if you get there early, you can grab a gift bag (each gallery has them for the first 25 visitors) with a cool t-shirt and other goodies.
Check out this year’s participating galleries: Barry Whistler Gallery, Centraltrak, Kirk Hopper Fine Art, Liliana Bloch Gallery, Oliver Francis Gallery, The Public Trust, The Reading Room, The RGB Gallery, WAAS Gallery and 500X Gallery.
also by Paula Newton
- In the Hill Country: Good Old Fashioned Plein Air Painting - October 12th, 2015
- Apply Now for Round 8 Idea Fund $$$ - October 9th, 2015
- Michael Ray Charles Adds Installation to UT’s Landmark Collection - October 8th, 2015
- Chalk Across Texas With You - October 7th, 2015
- The People Have Spoken: No More Renoir! - October 6th, 2015