East Dallas Gallery Day is all day today (well, 12-8 PM) but, if you get there early, you can grab a gift bag (each gallery has them for the first 25 visitors) with a cool t-shirt and other goodies.
Check out this year’s participating galleries: Barry Whistler Gallery, Centraltrak, Kirk Hopper Fine Art, Liliana Bloch Gallery, Oliver Francis Gallery, The Public Trust, The Reading Room, The RGB Gallery, WAAS Gallery and 500X Gallery.
also by Paula Newton
- Last Weekend to See Big Texas Butter Sculpture - October 21st, 2016
- Houston Architects Name Artist of the Year - October 20th, 2016
- Another Houston Artist Hits the Small Screen - October 19th, 2016
- Artist to Create Sculpture from Guy Clark’s Ashes - October 13th, 2016
- Artists as Human Beings on TV - October 11th, 2016