East Dallas Gallery Day is all day today (well, 12-8 PM) but, if you get there early, you can grab a gift bag (each gallery has them for the first 25 visitors) with a cool t-shirt and other goodies.
Check out this year’s participating galleries: Barry Whistler Gallery, Centraltrak, Kirk Hopper Fine Art, Liliana Bloch Gallery, Oliver Francis Gallery, The Public Trust, The Reading Room, The RGB Gallery, WAAS Gallery and 500X Gallery.
also by Paula Newton
- Waltz Across Texas with Frank Stella - July 22nd, 2016
- Finally!!! Cat Art Comes to Dallas - July 21st, 2016
- Study Shows That Art Helps You Grow Up - July 19th, 2016
- Land Art, Renewable Energy, and Aesthetics - July 18th, 2016
- Contemporary Austin Announces Gigantic Artist Prize - July 15th, 2016