The Nicole Longnecker Gallery is the newest art space to join the string of galleries on Colquitt near Kirby in Houston’s Gallery Row. “Our gallery offers a wide range of contemporary artistic ideas in various media by artists on both a national and international level,” say Longnecker and gallery partner Brad Barber. “We are committed to presenting the finest work possible from established and emerging artists.”
Hmm, that could mean absolutely anything. But Houston could use another exciting gallery space to watch. Their inaugural exhibition, Devon Christopher Moore: The Gravity of Time, opens June 1 from 5-7 p.m.
also by Paula Newton
- Punk Rocker Mark Flood to Get Classical Treatment Tonight - May 5th, 2016
- Houston Art Fair Loses a Word and Gains an Attitude - May 4th, 2016
- Fire at SA’s Casa Chuck! - May 3rd, 2016
- Houston Artist Padaric Kolander Wins 2016 Hunting Art Prize - May 2nd, 2016
- Bayou City Art Festival is Going to be a Soggy One - April 29th, 2016