The Nicole Longnecker Gallery is the newest art space to join the string of galleries on Colquitt near Kirby in Houston’s Gallery Row. “Our gallery offers a wide range of contemporary artistic ideas in various media by artists on both a national and international level,” say Longnecker and gallery partner Brad Barber. “We are committed to presenting the finest work possible from established and emerging artists.”
Hmm, that could mean absolutely anything. But Houston could use another exciting gallery space to watch. Their inaugural exhibition, Devon Christopher Moore: The Gravity of Time, opens June 1 from 5-7 p.m.
also by Paula Newton
- WH Plans to Eliminate NEA and NEH as Examples of “Wastes of Taxpayer Money” - February 22nd, 2017
- S.A. Artist Wins 10K Craft Council Award - February 21st, 2017
- Happy (Not My) President’s Day! - February 20th, 2017
- SXSE: Beaumont Is a Boomtown of Film & Music - February 17th, 2017
- How to Get A Studio and Stipend from Lawndale - February 16th, 2017