The Nicole Longnecker Gallery is the newest art space to join the string of galleries on Colquitt near Kirby in Houston’s Gallery Row. “Our gallery offers a wide range of contemporary artistic ideas in various media by artists on both a national and international level,” say Longnecker and gallery partner Brad Barber. “We are committed to presenting the finest work possible from established and emerging artists.”
Hmm, that could mean absolutely anything. But Houston could use another exciting gallery space to watch. Their inaugural exhibition, Devon Christopher Moore: The Gravity of Time, opens June 1 from 5-7 p.m.
also by Paula Newton
- Ann Hamilton Comes to Texas to Calm Us Down - January 23rd, 2017
- Sedrick Huckaby Receives SMU's Moss/Chumley Award - January 20th, 2017
- UH College of the Arts Will Change Its Name After $20M Gift - January 19th, 2017
- Amy Poehler Buys Film Rights to Houston HS Teacher’s Book - January 18th, 2017
- Texas Medal of Arts Announces 2017 Honorees - January 17th, 2017