The Nicole Longnecker Gallery is the newest art space to join the string of galleries on Colquitt near Kirby in Houston’s Gallery Row. “Our gallery offers a wide range of contemporary artistic ideas in various media by artists on both a national and international level,” say Longnecker and gallery partner Brad Barber. “We are committed to presenting the finest work possible from established and emerging artists.”
Hmm, that could mean absolutely anything. But Houston could use another exciting gallery space to watch. Their inaugural exhibition, Devon Christopher Moore: The Gravity of Time, opens June 1 from 5-7 p.m.
also by Paula Newton
- Post-Harvey Update: Rockport’s Birds and Rockport's Art - October 22nd, 2017
- Too Many Performance Art Choices in Austin - October 20th, 2017
- UT’s Ransom Center Has a New Art Curator - October 19th, 2017
- Dancers do Degas - October 18th, 2017
- The Obamas Choose Their Official Portraitists - October 17th, 2017