Fears of rain on Saturday morning in Houston have caused the organizers of the the Art Car Parade to delay the world’s largest procession of art cars until 3 p.m. The parade route along Allen Parkway between Waugh Dr. and Bagby St. will open to visitors at 1 p.m. Last night’s much-anticipated Art Car Ball, to be held outdoors at the Orange Show Monument, was cancelled.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015