Fears of rain on Saturday morning in Houston have caused the organizers of the the Art Car Parade to delay the world’s largest procession of art cars until 3 p.m. The parade route along Allen Parkway between Waugh Dr. and Bagby St. will open to visitors at 1 p.m. Last night’s much-anticipated Art Car Ball, to be held outdoors at the Orange Show Monument, was cancelled.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015