According to Eater Houston editor Eric Sandler, hip hop legend Bun B will collaborate with one of his favorite Houston restaurateurs to create a “performance art breakfast” in conjunction with this summer’s Free Press Summer Fest. An addition to the Blaffer Museum’s Feast: A Dinner Series, the plan is that Uchi chefs will work with artists on meals inspired by specific artworks. While Sandler tracks down more details and confirmations, local artists/foodies are already fantasizing about the possibilities.
also by Paula Newton
- Support Artists for the Holidays - November 17th, 2017
- Lost Leonardo da Vinci Painting Breaks All Art Auction Records. By Far. - November 16th, 2017
- S.A. Artists Receive $25K Joan Mitchell Grants - November 15th, 2017
- Art Put to Work: San Antonio Artist Makes a Solar Mural - November 14th, 2017
- Texas Artist Harry Geffert, 1934-2017 - November 13th, 2017