According to Eater Houston editor Eric Sandler, hip hop legend Bun B will collaborate with one of his favorite Houston restaurateurs to create a “performance art breakfast” in conjunction with this summer’s Free Press Summer Fest. An addition to the Blaffer Museum’s Feast: A Dinner Series, the plan is that Uchi chefs will work with artists on meals inspired by specific artworks. While Sandler tracks down more details and confirmations, local artists/foodies are already fantasizing about the possibilities.
also by Paula Newton
- Contemporary Art for Dogs! - August 25th, 2016
- Rauschenberg Foundation Expands SEED Program to Include Houston and Two Groups Win Big! - August 24th, 2016
- Houston Fringe Fest Returns! - August 23rd, 2016
- New Rules! Lawndale Mixes It Up For This Year’s Retablo Show - August 22nd, 2016
- El Paso Artist Opens His Kosher Taco Art Project For One Night - August 19th, 2016