According to Eater Houston editor Eric Sandler, hip hop legend Bun B will collaborate with one of his favorite Houston restaurateurs to create a “performance art breakfast” in conjunction with this summer’s Free Press Summer Fest. An addition to the Blaffer Museum’s Feast: A Dinner Series, the plan is that Uchi chefs will work with artists on meals inspired by specific artworks. While Sandler tracks down more details and confirmations, local artists/foodies are already fantasizing about the possibilities.
also by Paula Newton
- Last Weekend to See Big Texas Butter Sculpture - October 21st, 2016
- Houston Architects Name Artist of the Year - October 20th, 2016
- Another Houston Artist Hits the Small Screen - October 19th, 2016
- Artist to Create Sculpture from Guy Clark’s Ashes - October 13th, 2016
- Artists as Human Beings on TV - October 11th, 2016