According to Eater Houston editor Eric Sandler, hip hop legend Bun B will collaborate with one of his favorite Houston restaurateurs to create a “performance art breakfast” in conjunction with this summer’s Free Press Summer Fest. An addition to the Blaffer Museum’s Feast: A Dinner Series, the plan is that Uchi chefs will work with artists on meals inspired by specific artworks. While Sandler tracks down more details and confirmations, local artists/foodies are already fantasizing about the possibilities.
also by Paula Newton
- Have a Purrrrfect Thanksgiving! - November 26th, 2015
- Coming Soon! Studio Pods for Houston Artists - November 25th, 2015
- Who Got the 2015 Houston Artadia Awards? - November 24th, 2015
- JFK: The Fascination Continues with Opera, Performance Art, James Franco, and Money - November 23rd, 2015
- A Day to Give Thanks for Weirdo Artists - November 20th, 2015