Houston artist Chris Cascio calls himself a “functional hoarder;” many of his pieces are diaristic presentations of collected minutiae. Videographer John Carrithers asks him why.
also by Bill Davenport
- Sculpture Train: Hermann Park - August 20th, 2014
- The Not-So Smoke-Filled Room: Breakfast Club Talks Houston's Arts Future - August 17th, 2014
- AIR Swap: Museum of Human Achievement Trades Austinites for Brooklyners - August 16th, 2014
- The Southwest School of Art to Welcome First BFA Class - August 15th, 2014
- Splendid Esplanades - August 13th, 2014