Houston artist Chris Cascio calls himself a “functional hoarder;” many of his pieces are diaristic presentations of collected minutiae. Videographer John Carrithers asks him why.
also by Bill Davenport
- Transported and Renewed: Icing on the East End Development Pie - August 29th, 2014
- Old Times on the Island - August 27th, 2014
- Asa Hursh Named Art Alliance Austin's New Director - August 23rd, 2014
- Glasstire Hacked! CAMH Artist's Rogue Post - August 22nd, 2014
- Sculpture Train: Hermann Park - August 20th, 2014