Houston artist Chris Cascio calls himself a “functional hoarder;” many of his pieces are diaristic presentations of collected minutiae. Videographer John Carrithers asks him why.
also by Bill Davenport
- WWJD? Chinati Airs Irwin Plan, Marfa Preservationists Cry Out - December 20th, 2014
- Idea Fund Announces 2015 Grantees - December 19th, 2014
- Houston Artists Go On The Record Against HAA Rule-Bending - December 17th, 2014
- Phil Kline Rebrands Christmas: Unsilent Nights Spread Across Texas - December 15th, 2014
- Zip - Up! Menil Gets NEA Grant for Upcoming Newman Show - December 12th, 2014