The City of Dallas Office of Cultural Affairs unveiled 7 new public art commissions this week at Dallas Love Field Airport. The Love Field Art Collection is part of the modernization project at the airport. The newly art-ified terminal opens to the public on April 16.
1). Sky by Brower Hatcher
2). North Texas Sky by Dixie Friend Gay (Houston)
3). Dallas History Medallion by David Hatcher (Dallas) Note: Three more medallions will be installed.
4). Untitled by Lane Banks (Dallas)
5). InFlight by Paul Marioni
6). Blueprint of Flight by Martin Donlin
7). Back in a Moment – Sherry Owens (Dallas)
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015