Spring Glow, a quasi-art party and light show “Where Mad Max Meets Houston” is set for tonight, April 5, at The Silo, the concrete shell turned alterna-venue at 4601 Clinton Drive. Organized by New Arts Collective, a non-profit consortium of Art Car Artists and Performance Artists, the $30 event is a fundraiser for the org’s free-to-the-public New Year’s Eve GlowOrama Parade, and also marks the Silo’s 10th anniversary year as a place to sweat off your body paint.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015