Mollie Cannady died at her home in Houston on March 23, 2013. In the late 1960’s Cannady was director of Kiko’s Gallery in Houston and worked with Hooks-Epstein Gallery in Houston, assembling art collections for corporate clients including Methodist Hospitel and Northern Trust Bank and was herself an enthusiastic collector of contemporary art. A memorial gathering of friends and family took place yesterday in Houston.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015