The fifth annual Dallas Art Fair will return to the Fashion Industry Gallery on April 11-14, 2013
This year’s fair will showcase over 80 galleries, and kicks off on Thursday, April 11, with a preview gala benefiting the Dallas Contemporary, the Nasher Sculpture Center, and the Dallas Museum of Art. Admission to the less exclusive portions of the three-day event is $25 per person, per day or $50 for the whole weekend.
In conjunction with the main fair, Caja Dallas, “a real working and functioning art fair inside a non-for-profit institution, investigating, yet blurring the boundaries of all known art world systems” will be held at the Dallas Contemporary. Caja Dallas is a collaboration between the Dallas Art Fair and SEVEN, a collective project organized by galleries including BravinLee programs, Pierogi, P·P·O·W, Postmasters Gallery, Ronald Feldman Fine Arts, Catharine Clark, and Inman Gallery.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015